This Is It

With the Velociraptors either dead, missing, or unconscious the Indominous searched for new prey. She instantly recognized (Y/N) as something that wouldn't put up a fight. As it approached her Owen was still helpless to do anything but watch from the other side of Main Street, he was out of bullets, he was desperate for a way to pull the Indominous' attention from his daughter. As the Indominous opened its jaws Owen looked away, a single tear escaping from his eyes as he closed them. Then, something pulled the attention of the Indominous, an angry cry, Owen looked up to see Eclipse staring down the Indominous with a fire in her eyes that he had never had seen with any of the other Raptors. The two seemed to be having a conversation but Eclipse wanted nothing to do with anything the Indominous was saying. It was fairly obvious that the Indominous had severe anger issues when anything disobeyed it when she tried to attack Eclipse, but unlike when she tried to attack Blue she couldn't seem to land a hit on the pesky little creature in front of her. 

Owen watched the whole scene in slight awe and it took him a moment to understand all of Eclipse's movements and what she was doing, she was leading the Indominous away from (Y/N), and as cheesy and dorky as it sounded that was what it looked like. But she wouldn't be able to keep it up for long, the angrier the Indominous got the more ferocious its movements were and eventually Main Street would come to an end. Thankfully Claire showed up with the T-Rex following close behind her and the two giants started to fight. 

By this time (Y/N) was starting to come back around, with how bad her head hurt she wished she wasn't but slowly her vision swam back into focus. Once she was sure she had control of everything again she reached her hand up to the right side of her head where it had been cracked off the pillar, the pain made her immediately pull her hand away to see that her fingertips were coated with blood, her hair was already mixed in with plenty of it. Her mind was still trying to find focus and a single thought quickly ran through her mind.

"That's gonna suck to brush."

Only a few seconds later her mind was brought back to the situation at hand by the harshly loud sound of the Indominous being slammed into a building by the T-Rex. She snapped her head up to the direction of the sound which ended up being a terrible idea as a wave of pain and nausea rushed over her. Owen had found cover with Claire and the boys and with all hell breaking loose like it was there was no way he could get to her without getting stepped on by the battling giants. But Eclipse managed to sneak along the buildings and get to her, normally this would've made Owen worried but he knew by now that she meant (Y/N) no harm. Eclipse put her head down near (Y/N)'s.

"I knew you'd come," (Y/N) whispered as she put a hand on Eclipse's head, afraid if she talked any louder she would end up with a similar result to what she got when she snapped her head up.

Eclipse chirped back at her quietly, the fight was still raging and Eclipse looked over at the battling dinos.

"Go. I'll be okay," (Y/N) assured Eclipse.

Eclipse glanced back at her before joining the fight hoping to even the odds. (Y/N) finally found her way to her hands and knees by the time Eclipse had been thrown out of the way and the T-Rex was trapped on the ground. Eclipse got back on her feet quickly and roared at the Indominous but she was paid no attention. However, a roar from a different direction did get some attention. Everyone turned to see Blue rushing towards the Indominous, roaring once again as she jumped onto the Indominous' back, Eclipse joining soon after. Once the T-Rex was back in the fight the tables really turned. They managed to back the Indominous up to the Mosasaurus fence which broke under the weight of her. As the Indominous got back on her feet so did (Y/N). As the dinos, all roared at each other (Y/N) put her hands over her ears.

"Must you be so loud?" (Y/N) thought to herself.

As if to answer her question the Mosasaurus jumped out of the water also roaring and drug the Indominous back into the water with it. The T-Rex didn't seem to mind them and stomped off, Blue went to Owen and Eclipse went to (Y/N). Realistically it was a bad idea but (Y/N) really didn't care as she wrapped her arms around Eclipse's neck.

"I'm gonna miss you," (Y/N) whispered, tears escaping from her eyes and rolling down her face. 

(Y/N) looked to see Blue reluctantly leaving Owen and let go of Eclipse before anyone could see.

"You should go, and stick with Blue it'll be easier if you're together," (Y/N) said sadly.

Eclipse refused to move even an inch.

"Please, go."

Again she refused to move, (Y/N) didn't want her to go but knew she needed to. 

"GO!" (Y/N) shouted and pointed in the same general direction that Blue had gone in.

This outburst got everyone's attention and Eclipse took a step back but still refused to leave.

"GET OUTTA HERE!" (Y/N) shouted this time pushing Eclipse away.

Eclipse looked up at her before leaving, everyone watched Eclipse leave but Owen, he watched (Y/N). She crossed her arms and tucked her hands between her arms and her sides, tears rolling down her face and her lip quivering slightly, and he just make out the I'm sorry that she whispered. Eclipse stopped in front of him getting his attention, she stared him down for a moment, this whole day she had been watching him and judging whether he was good for (Y/N) or not after the incident that morning. She nodded at him before running off after Blue. He looked back at (Y/N) who seemed to be struggling to keep her balance. 

"Wait here," Owen said to Claire and the boys.

He quickly made his way over to her, she was too caught up in a thought or just too out of it to notice him right away. He was standing there for a few moments before she seemed to register his presence. With her mental state she couldn't stop crying, but she managed to form words as she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry," (Y/N) said to him and wrapped her arms around him.

He wrapped his arms tightly and gently around her before saying anything, "You have nothing to be sorry for."

Neither of them wanted to let go but eventually (Y/N) backed away from him but kept hold of one of his arms.

"Are you okay?" Owen asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I think so," (Y/N) said while nodding her head ever so slightly, "Just a little dizzy."

Her whole world seemed to be spinning, literally, she closed her eyes hoping to find focus and push down the nauseous feeling.

"(Y/N)?" She heard Owen call, she could sense his worry but she couldn't form a reply.

Her world just kept spinning faster and faster and she felt herself falling backwards and everything stopped, dark, silent, and still.