And Hard To Repair

(Y/N) watched him for a few moments after the question was asked before speaking.

"I want to," Owen let out a sigh, cutting her off.

"Let me finish. I know you didn't mean to hurt me, but that doesn't change the fact that you did. And no matter how many times you tell me you won't do it again I can't find it in myself to believe you, you never imagined you'd ever hurt me before you did, there's nothing to say you won't accidentally do it again. And I know you regret it but that doesn't make it better, that doesn't fix it. You always told me not to trust someone unless you have reason to trust them. I want to trust you, I really do but I can't. And part of me still does but I can't help it," (Y/N) said, even without looking at her Owen could tell she was on the verge of tears.

He simply nodded his head before walking out of the room without saying another word. He leaned on a wall next to her door and let out a jagged breath, part of him was glad she didn't trust him yet because he wasn't sure he trusted himself around her, she was right he never thought he'd hurt her, and yet he did. Finally, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his contact before finding what he was looking for. He knew (Y/N) had to go somewhere else until he could get things figured out and she knew she didn't want to go with her mother so he made the next best choice. . . Probably. The phone rang a few times before it was answered.

"Mom?" Owen asked.

After about 15 minutes on the phone Owen went back into the room, (Y/N) had turned her head away from the door. 

"You're going to go stay with my parents for a while," Owen said, breaking the silence like a knife breaking ice.

"What?" (Y/N) asked, snapping her head up and looking at him.

The quick and forceful movement turned out to be a bad idea as it sent her world spinning into pain and just plain old spinning. She let her head fall back on the pillow behind her with her eyes closed while Owen continued.

"I have a house not far from here that I build a long time ago, (A/N: I'm just making the cabin that he builds in Fallen Kingdom already be built, I hope that's okay!) it needs a little bit of work so while I get all that taken care of you'll stay with them. I need to know I can trust myself, I don't want to risk hurting you again."

"I thought your parents didn't really approve of me, you know, being born."

"Yeah well they haven't approved of a lot of things that I've done and they've had more than enough time to get over it. I mean you could always go with your mother," Owen suggested.

"No."

"You wanna think about it?"

"No."

(Y/N) got discharged early the next morning before it got too bright out. Along with her discharge, she was also given a variety of medications so that she wouldn't end up back in a hospital bed. It was a quiet and awkward ride there.

"I really am sorry," Owen said when they were only a few minutes away.

"I know," (Y/N) said sympathetically. 

"For legal reasons all workers that were at Jurassic World have to talk to a therapist at least once, I just thought I'd let you know, you got an email about it so you can check that," Owen said.

She simply nodded her head as they pulled up to a nice little house in the country. An older yellow lab was lying on the porch that didn't even bother to raise its head at their arrival. Before (Y/N) got out of the vehicle Owen stopped her. 

"Whenever you wanna come back just let me know and I'll come get you," Owen said.

Before she could say anything Owen's parents came out of the house and after a short conversation that barely involved Owen she was brought to the door, she looked back at Owen, there was a look in her eyes that he had very rarely seen, sadness. After that brief moment, she disappeared into the house and Owen sat there for a few moments before leaving. It had been a long time since he had been apart from her and never under these circumstances.

A/N: I hope your enjoying the story so far, I just wanted to explain the possibly confusing title, I'll give you a hint, it's continued from the title of another chapter but for now I'll leave it up to you to figure out which chapter ;)