Can't We Ever Walk On The Island?

"Do you even know where we're running to?!" (Y/N) asked as they ran through the dense jungle.

"Back the way we came!" Owen shouted back.

They were almost out of the jungle when the ground shook harder than it had all day and just as they thought chunks from the volcano began to rain down around them. 

"Is that Claire and Franklin?" (Y/N) called out as they entered the plain.

Claire and Franklin were facing away from them so Owen tried to get their attention, "Run!"

The two slowly turned around to see Owen and (Y/N) accompanied by a few small dinosaurs.

"Run!" Owen shouted again.

He shouted 'run' once more for good measure when they got closer. Then all of the larger dinosaurs came crashing through the jungle which was enough to finally get Franklin and Claire to run. They ended up running through a small group of large bushes and trees on their way down the hill, all the while the trees were falling down around them thanks to large stampeding dinos. They somehow made it out without being crushed, but they still had to not get stepped on or burned up by the volcano. This was made harder when the volcano sent even more flaming rocks crashing down around them. Eventually, they came to two trees that had been knocked down, they knew they couldn't outrun the dinos but maybe they could at least take some shelter until most of them had passed. Owen pulled (Y/N) close to him when the dinos began to plow through their protection. Soon there was nothing left of the trees and they only had one thing left protecting them from the stampede. Something smaller knocked the gyrosphere that they were hiding behind forward.

"Go," Owen ordered the three of them.

Claire and Franklin wasted no time in getting into the old amusement ride but (Y/N) was hesitant.

"Please," Owen said to her. 

It still seemed like something was wrong to (Y/N) but she got in.

"Get in!" Claire called to Owen.

He was already distracted by something that (Y/N) and Owen noticed before the other two did. The creature's roar got Claire and Franklin's attention, and they turned their heads to see the Carnotaurus towering over them. It roared once again, circling slowly around to face Owen, he slowly tried to back away but there was nowhere he could go. The large carnivore put its head up to the Gyrosphere and Owen took its moment distraction to at least get behind the old machine. The creature roared again but this time not at the people near it, this time it was roaring at a Sinoceratops that had fallen behind. The fight between the two creatures was brief but during the time that it lasted the Carnotaurus was knocked into the Gryospehere, the impact knocked (Y/N) to the floor between Claire and Franklin, and Owen barely avoided being smashed between the two objects. But the impact also caused the ball to start a slow roll which eventually forced the door closed before Owen was able to get back to them and since there was no power to the thing there was no way to get the door back open. The Sinoceratops had fled from the fight and the Carnotaurus had turned its attention back to the people in front of it, it once again roared at them but didn't have time to make any other movements before Rexy latched her jaws around its neck, and forced it to the ground. Using her foot to keep the smaller carnivore down she roared triumphantly as the volcano exploded behind her.

"That's a bit dramatic," (Y/N) murmured under her breath.

The shock wave was enough to scare Rexy off but when she left she knocked the Gyrosphere with her tail, giving it enough momentum to start on its way down the hill. Owen looked back at the volcano and the rest of the dinosaurs that hadn't been part of the last stampede.

"Oh shit," Owen cursed.