Plan Or No Plan?

After sneaking around for a short while Owen, Claire, and (Y/N) finally found a truck with no one inside. They all got in before they could be spotted as more and more trucks left, (Y/N) ended up between Owen and Claire. Everyone jumped when someone outside banged on the door,  they began to follow the growing line of vehicles. It was painfully nerve-racking.

"Uh, I have a question," (Y/N) piped up after a few moments of silence.

The two adults just glanced at her for a moment.

"Suddenly this feels like an intervention," (Y/N) thought to herself.

"What are we gonna do when we get where we're going, somebody's bound to notice us?" (Y/N) asked.

Owen and Claire gave each other a glance before looking back forward.

"Oh, so no plan, great," (Y/N) said slumping back into the seat. 

Then it was more silence until a large building came into sight.

"This is Lockwood's estate," Claire said.

"He must have one big-ass garage," Owen joked.

(Y/N) was looking around the surroundings, getting to know them, just incase when something caught her eye.

"Hey," (Y/N) said gently nudging Owen.

"We hit that town, call the cavalry, shut this down," Owen said.

Before anyone could make another move Owen's eyes went wide and he took his hands slowly off the wheel. 

"Hello. Should've stayed on the island. Better odds," Wheatley said, holding his gun to Owen's head while the truck was surrounded by even more men with even more guns.

"Well, we had a good run," (Y/N) said, shrugging her shoulders, hands in her lap.

They pulled Owen from the truck first and tied his hands behind his back as a precaution, then they did the same with Claire, the whole time (Y/N) was oddly passive, not saying or doing anything. 

"I don't know what you're planning in there but whatever it is, it won't work so you might as well come out," Wheatley said.

She just sat there, even Owen wasn't sure what she was up to.

"I wasn't asking," Wheatley said raising his gun once again, training it on her.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," (Y/N) said climbing out of the truck.

Instead of stopping she walked right past all the men and straight to Wheatley.

After staring him down for a few moments she spoke, "Coward."

"Excuse me?" Wheatley said.

"You didn't let any of these animals have fair fight, you just knocked them out, you don't face a problem until the problem can't do anything anymore," (Y/N) explained.

"You really are a bitch," Wheatley said subtly.

"Thanks, coming from you that means absolutely nothing," (Y/N) sneered.

Owen was watching her closely, trying to figure out what she was up to.

"I can deal with things, but I've found this way to be more efficent," Wheatley said.

"I'm sure you can deal with things like wiping your own ass," (Y/N) said.

Next thing she knew his fist was colliding with her jaw, she stumbled back a step.

"Oh come on, you're a big boy, I'm sure you can hit harder than that."

This time he pulled out his pistol and shot at the ground near her feet.

"You missed," (Y/N) said barely phased.

He closed the gap between them in one step and hit her again, only this time he was still holding his gun. She stumbled a few ateps back this time and someone grabbed her quickly tying her hands behind her back. She looked up once her hands were tied and saw Owen watching her, his eyes filled with worry. She gave him a small nod as the blood began to roll down her face from the new cut near her right eye. While they were being taken to a cell Owen got near her.

"What were you doing?" Owen asked quietly.

"Do you remember how Eclipse acted around you when you hit me?" (Y/N) whispered back.

Owen nodded.

"Guess who I figured out was in the back of the truck," (Y/N) said with a misgevous grin on her face.