Payback

A/N: Sorry for the long wait for this chapter; I have had almost no time to myself the past few weeks. I made this chapter a little longer, and I really am trying to update more regularly; I have quite a few school breaks coming up in a row soon, so I should be able to update a lot then.

Before Wheatley even had a chance to react, the Indoraptor had its jaws clamped tightly around his arm. A pain-filled and horrific scream rang through the room as he was lifted off the ground before his arm finally split off from the rest of his body. He fell to the ground and immediately tried to get as far away from the creature as possible. Luckily for him, the door hadn’t latched shut behind him, so when he leaned against it, he fell out of the cage. He quickly regained himself and put all his weight on the door to keep the creature inside; he pushed the handle down, partially securing the door. He let out a sigh of relief as the creature tried in vain to reach him.

Suddenly, a furious roar sounded out behind him; he jumped slightly and turned to see a pissed Eclipse. Her eyes narrowed, focusing solely on him; there was a hint of blood already on her teeth. She slowly stalked towards him as he backed away; he went slowly, knowing she would kill him if he moved too fast. He tripped on one of the chairs and fell to the ground; she stopped and waited for him to get up again. There was a deadly fire blazing in her eyes; she wanted to kill him, rip him to shreds, and she planned to. She knew he had hurt the person she cared for most, and she was going to make him pay.

She closed the distance slowly, getting within just a few feet of him. Finally, her restraint snapped; she jumped on top of him, forcing him back down the ground violently. She put her face so close to his that he could barely see anything else; she turned her head slightly to see him perfectly. Some part of her forced her to have partial mercy on him; her jaws snapped shut around his neck, not enough to kill him instantly, but it didn’t draw it out too much.

The Indoraptor watched the whole scene unfold, wondering why this new creature had acted so violently but was now so peaceful as it turned to him. Eclipse watched the creature for a moment before leaving the room. She had yet to finish her mission.

Unfortunately, when Wheatley latched the door, he forgot to lock it instead of just pushing the handle down. All it took for the Indoraptor to get out was for it to slam into the door a few times before it flung open.

Wondering how Eclipse managed to escape the truck we last knew her to be in? Allow me to explain. To do this, we have to go back to when the dinosaurs were being unloaded.

“These two need to go to the lab!” Wheatley ordered as he walked out of the room.
They quickly put Blue into a cage then moved onto Eclipse, who was still riled up from the incident between Wheatley and (Y/N). They argued over who would go in and unchain her so they could move her, and eventually, they made one of the new guys do it. He was shaking the whole time and took the metal muzzle off last. She was angry and ready to get out that she ended up right into a cage.

They tried to get blood samples from her first in the lab after discovering that Blue’s blood was contaminated. Not long before the Indoraptor was brought into the showroom, Eclipse had backed herself into the back corner of her cage, which was up against the wall. Without thinking, the fed-up scientist opened the door to get to her; she easily pushed him over and got out of the cage. She was soon cornered by two men that had been assigned to keep the dinosaurs in check if they got violent. Everyone else in the lab took cover or fled for the time being; Eclipse didn’t really want to kill anyone except Wheatley, but in her desperation, she did to escape. After that, it didn’t take her long to find her prey.