Stop The Bidding!

(Y/N), Owen, Claire, and Maisie were watching the auction and listening to the speech about the Indoraptor.
    “What is that thing?” Claire asked.
    “They made it. Mr. Mills and the other man,” Maisie answered.
    “What man?” Claire asked.
    “Him,” Maisie said, pointing through the bars at Dr. Wu.
    “Why am I not surprised?” (Y/N) said more to herself than as an actual question.
    After the demonstration of the creature’s abilities and when people starting bidding on it, they knew something had to be done and it was gonna have to be them doing it.
    “That thing can’t leave this building,” Owen said before starting to walk away.
    “Hey, I’m coming with you,” (Y/N) said following after him.
    “No you’re not, stay here,” Owen ordered.
    “Bull shit,” (Y/N) said seriously.
    “Can’t you ever just do what I say?” Owen asked.
    “Yeah, but if I did I’d have to wonder if we were related,” (Y/N) said before walking past him.
    “Come on, I got an idea,” (Y/N) called back.
    Owen shook his head before following her.
    “Sorry,” (Y/N) said once they were a fair distance away.
    “For what?” Owen asked.
    “Not listening,” (Y/N) answered.
    “It’s okay, you get it from me anyway. So, what’s this plan of yours?” Owen asked.
    As if on cue there was a sudden banging sound in front of them caused by the same Stygimoloch that had helped them escape not long before.
    “Perfect timing,” (Y/N) said.

    “This is a terrible idea,” Owen said as they hid above the elevator.
    “You got a better idea?” (Y/N) asked.
    “No,” Owen whispered.
    Moments later the doors opened and the dino began to create chaos, just as planned.
    “After you,” (Y/N) said.
    It didn’t take long for either of them to find someone to fight, both people and orders were flying and if it wasn’t such a deadly situation it would’ve been funny.
    “Get this thing outta here!” (Y/N) heard someone shout from somewhere in the room.
    Slowly the Indoraptors cage began to roll back, Owen was caught up with fighting someone and only had time to look over to (Y/N). She nodded her head before running off to stop that dino from leaving the building, of course, that was easier said than done.
    “Sorry about this,” (Y/N) said to the man in charge of moving dinos in and out of the room.
    He gave her a confused look when she whistled then stepped away from him, then he got sent flying by the small but mighty dino who was coming in very useful.
    “You just weren’t worth the energy,” (Y/N) said pulling the lever back the other way bringing the Indoraptor back into the room.
    (Y/N) ripped the wires out of the control box so that the dino couldn’t be moved anywhere. The Inodraptor looked at her and hissed but (Y/N) was surprised by what she thought next.
    “I know you seem evil but I can’t help but feel bad for you,” (Y/N) thought seeing the old scars on its body.
    A/N: Sorry for the long wait, school is being really tough on me this year but I should be able to update this weekend. Thanks for hanging in there with me! Have a great day/night!