Owen's Involvement

Owen P.O.V. (Kinda), The Night Before The Accident:
    It was around 5, they weren’t doing anything special but it didn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that (Y/N) was nervous about something. She always sat on the end of the dock when she was nervous or needed to calm down and she had been sitting there for over an hour. Owen finished up what he doing with his bike before walking down the dock.
    “Alright what’s wrong?” Owen asked as he reached the end of the dock.
    She stayed silent.
    “(Y/N)?” He asked again, this time he got her attention.
    “Hm?” She still didn’t look up at him.
    “I asked you what’s wrong,” Owen repeated.
    “Nothing,” She replied simply.
    “Well, I know that’s a lie, you’ve been over here for an hour,” Owen said.
    “And that means something’s wrong?”
    “You’re never down here unless something is bugging you,” Owen replied, sitting down next to her.
    “Out with it,” Owen said.
    “It’s that stupid test or whatever you wanna call it tomorrow,” (Y/N) replied simply.
    “You don’t have anything to worry about, trust me, you’ll be just fine,” Owen said, comforting people wasn’t always his best skill but he tried his best.
    “Probably,” (Y/N) said still seeming upset.
    “You just need to get your mind off of it, and I think I know exactly how to do that,” Owen replied with a cheeky grin.
    “How?” (Y/N) asked skeptically.
    She barely finished her reply before being pushed into the lake.
    “You suck,” (Y/N) said while laughing and pushing the hair out of her face after resurfacing.
    “Well, at least I’m not boring, right?” Owen said with a smile.
    “We’ll see,” (Y/N) said.
    Owen gave her a confused look just before getting splashed in the face with water.
    “Oh, it’s on,” Owen said with a slight laugh before jumping into the lake.
    They lost track of the time and eventually, it was getting dark and they were both completely wiped out.
    “You still gotta make supper,” (Y/N) said as they laid on the grass.
    “Jokes on you, you gotta eat it,” Owen replied.
    Time skip to the next morning because I wanna get to the actual chapter:
    By the time Owen got up the next morning (Y/N) was already gone, he found a note on the counter.
    “I need to clear my head before today so I’m just gonna walk to work, I’ll see you there- (Y/N) Grady”
    He knew it wasn’t far to walk so he was okay with her walking there on her own, he left about 10 minutes later and she was already with Eclipse by the time he got there. He got someone to take care of his Raptors while he did a few other things so that he wouldn’t have their scent on him. About an hour later Hoskins and his men showed up and began to enter Eclipse’s area.
    “We can handle things for now, we’ll come get you if we need you,” Barry told Owen, he knew that Owen had told (Y/N) he would be there.
    Owen just nodded his head and joined the crowd entering the training area. He took his place u against the back wall, (Y/N) was already ready to get started, she still seemed nervous. Once everyone was there she could start, and everything went well for the first minute, then everything went sideways. Someone got nervous and raised their weapon, (Y/N) tried to order them to put it down but they were following Hoskins orders. Once it got to the point where Eclipse was starting to panic Owen knew he had to step in, when his daughter was in danger he had the tendency to get pissed fast.
    “Turn it off!” Owen ordered quickly making his way over to the men, he kept the next part quiet.
    “Or you’re gonna get her killed,” Owen continued in a hushed tone.
    It was too late, Eclipse was already too worked up, (Y/N) needed to get out of there. He knew she wouldn’t just leave, he wasn’t sure he would if he was in her position. By the time he got to the door, it was already too late, Eclipse already had her on the ground, (Y/N) was able to get her to let go. Owen went into a bit of a panic mode, he got her out of there without saying a word, he looked at her again when they got outside and she was out cold.
    “What happened?” Barry asked, he had heard a raucous going on inside.
    “Ecplise panicked when Hoskins men started getting jumpy with their weapons. I’m taking her to the hospital, take care of things here, and make sure they don’t do anything with Eclipse,” Owen said never breaking stride.
    Owen wrapped a bandage around her leg once he got her in the vehicle, she was already pretty pale and couldn’t afford to lose much more blood.
    “Hang in there kid,” Owen said as they began their journey to the hospital.

    A/N: I’m open to suggestions for this story, I don’t really have much planned out as of now.