Can't We Get A Break?

Eclipse bit into the shoulder of the man holding (Y/N) causing him to release her as well as scream in pain. Eclipse pulled the man backward forcefully onto his back, while he was still in shock (Y/N) grabbed his gun since it was better than the pistol Owen had given her, then she joined Zia who had taken Owen's gun from the ground. 

"You shoot me and that animal dies," Zia said.

"I think we have the drop of both of you, even with your little Raptor friend," Wheatley said gesturing to Eclipse who was stalking behind (Y/N).

"She's losing blood and if I don't treat her, she'll never make it back to camp," Zia explained.

Seeing that Zia seemed to have them distracted for now (Y/N) back up close to Eclipse. She gently tried to push her away, if she stayed there much longer she would end up just like every other dino that they had captured, dying by the volcano wouldn't be nice but neither would be sold like a toy. 

"How about this, that animal died I shoot you? You're gonna take care of her," Wheatley said menacingly.

"But I'm gonna need that other Raptor too," Wheatley continued.

"Over my dead body," (Y/N) replied. 

"That can be arranged," Wheatley said.

Before anyone had time to react he had raised his gun and shot her with a tranquilizer. Eclipse didn't want to leave but she was smart enough to realize the danger of staying and began her run seconds before (Y/N) hit the ground. To be safe Wheatley hit her with two tranquilizers and she didn't make it far before dropping to the ground. 

"You can take care of that one too," Wheatley said to Zia as she took the dart out of (Y/N)'s chest.

Zia glared at I'm but had no choice other than to do what he wanted, but she wasn't going to be a good girl about it, she would be just as sassy as ever. 

(Y/N) around before Owen did since she didn't get near as much of the sedative but it still took until the Sinoceratops came into the clearing for her to get most of her mobility back. She had just barely managed to get herself onto her hands and knees and was struggling to stay there when the massive creature began to mess with Owen. She tried and failed to get to her feet but did manage to get a view of the lava slowly coming towards them. 

"Oh shit," (Y/N) whispered to herself.  

If it wasn't for the fact that they were in the middle of a jungle that was slowly being engulfed by flames due to the lava she would've found the whole sight funny. After very nearly crushing Owen the large dinosaur quickly made its way away from the clearing and the lava. The dino had flipped Owen over and now he could see the lava that was surrounding the clearing. (Y/N) felt her ankle get uncomfortably hot and realized just how close the lava was to them, as much as she wanted to help Owen she knew she wouldn't be much good until she could actually move without collapsing. She managed to use the fallen log to get herself onto her feet, wobbly feet but still on her feet, right as Owen managed to roll himself to the log, again another thing she would've found funny were it not for the burning hot doom surrounding them. Owen managed to get his leg over as well as his arm but was struggling with getting the rest of the way over. (Y/N) grabbed his arm and helped pull him over, he laid there for a second looking at her.

"You good?" Owen finally managed to get out. 

"Not really, but sure," (Y/N) said helping him to his feet. 

They both looked at the lava covering where they had just been not long before, this was not going to be a fun day. Before either of them could say anything they heard the distant sound of thousands of pounds hitting the ground, coming their way through the part of the jungle that hadn't been ravaged by lava quite yet. 

"You ready for a run?" Owen asked, still slightly out of breath.

"Are you shittin' me? 3 feet felt like 3 miles," (Y/N) replied.

"Does getting trampled by dinosaurs sound better?" Owen asked, just before trees started getting knocked down around them. 

"Race ya," (Y/N) joked.