Could This Day Get Worse?

Despite Owen leaving before her (Y/N) made it to the main park first, she assumed that he had met up with Claire and her nephews first and wasn't far behind. She got off her bike and began to walk towards the Visitors Center but something moved down one of the alleyways between the buildings and even though she knew it was a terrible idea she walked towards the figure that led her down twists and turns she didn't know the main park had until she was lost in the maze of buildings. By the time she came to a stop she wasn't sure which way was out and she had lost sight of the figure that had led her this far. She was starting to try and find her way out when she heard a familiar call from behind her, she turned to come back face to face with Eclipse once again, this time (Y/N) didn't fear her, she knew that even though the Indominous had gained her control Eclipse's loyalty remained with her Alpha and mother figure. The Indominous was big and scary and strong but there's not much that can break and lifelong bond. 

"You won't hurt me, I know you and you know me," (Y/N) gently said.

She waited to gauge Eclipse's reaction before making her next move, when Eclipse made no hostile actions (Y/N) reached her hand up and removed her headset, letting it fall to the ground. Eclipse chirped at her happily.

"There's my girl," (Y/N) said happily.

"(Y/N)!" Owen's voice rang out, he had made it to the park and found her bike.

"Will you help us?" (Y/N) asked Eclipse.

She seemed to understand and nodded her head before taking off back towards Main Street. (Y/N) followed her all the way back to Main Street but Eclipse stayed hidden in the alleyways knowing what would happen if she went out in the open so close to (Y/N). Owen and his group had already made their way into the Visitors Center and (Y/N) followed at a distance but joined when they stopped at the lab. Owen watched her as she wandered through the lab looking at the creatures, but she paid him no attention even when she saw him. A briefcase slamming shut caught their attention.

"What are you doing?" Claire asked the man.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade honey," Hoskins answered.

"Where's Henry?" Claire asked as if he had never said anything.

"Dr. Wu, he works for us," Hoskins answered menacingly.

Owen could tell what (Y/N) was thinking and shot her a warning glance.

"Oh come on, one little punch won't hurt,"  (Y/N) thought quickly snapping her head away.

"That's not a real dinosaur," Gray pointed out, having seen the dino on the computer screen.

"No, it ain't kid. But somebody's gotta make sure this company's got a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon, unlike nothing we've ever seen. You see, millions of years of evolution, what did we learn? Nature is the gift that just- Shit!" Hoskins suddenly shouted and Delta made her grand entrance into the room.

As Delta walked towards Hoskins the rest of them back away slowly.

Easy. Easy boy. Easy, hey, hey. We're on the same side, right? Right? Easy. I'm on your side," Hoskins tried to bargain. 

To no one but Hoskins surprise Delta attacked him and (Y/N), Owen, and the rest of them took off out of the lab.

"Finally got what you deserved you son of a bitch, shoulda listened to me," (Y/N) thought to herself as she ran.

They didn't make it far before they were cut off by Delta and had to run back the other way out of the Visitors Center where they came face to face with Blue and the rest of her gang except Delta who followed shortly after. Eclipse was nowhere to be seen but Owen managed to win back Blue's loyalty which was never really gone and the loyalty of the rest of the Raptors that were there. But they weren't done yet as the Indominous stomped around the corner and walked towards them. She called out to Blue who looked back at Owen before roaring back at the Indominous in defiance. Angered by the switch of loyalties the Indominous flung Blue into a nearby building knocking her out but it didn't take long for Echo and Delta to pick up where Blue left off and attack the Indominous at Owen's signal. As the chaos began Claire took the boys away from the conflict and Owen and (Y/N) split up going to opposite sides of the Indominous, both firing at her, knowing it wasn't doing much but every little bit counted.

"Come on Eclipse, where are you?" (Y/N) mumbled to herself as she reloaded her gun. 

The Indominous was thrashing around trying to get the pests off her back but destroyed a large amount of things near (Y/N) causing her to fall to the ground, her bad wrist breaking her fall again, this time there was another snap, the bone had only been partly broken before now the break had gone completely through the bone. 

"Oh of fucking course, I shoulda known, I'm 13, it's Friday the 13th, and there's a full moon. What's next, fucking vampires and werewolves?" (Y/N) cursed to herself, she wasn't a superstitious person but it was a pretty unlucky day.

But that day wasn't done getting worse just yet, when she fell her gun had slid away from her, not that it would've done her much good. But just to make things just all that much better as one of the Raptors fell off of the Indominous it slammed into (Y/N) knocked into a nearby building, her head cracked off one of the pillars outside the door knocking her out almost instantly. All this took place over a few short seconds. Owen had seen the whole thing but with the fight, he was helpless to get to her, she was defenseless and as the remaining Raptors were killed she became an easy target.