More Running, What A Surprise

"Franklin, it's me. You at work?" Claire asked over the phone.

"Come on, I'm in trouble. I really need your help, please," Claire begged after he replied.

"We're outside," Claire continued after he made up some excuse (Y/N) couldn't hear clearly.

"Gimme it," (Y/N) finally said.

"(Y/N)-" Claire started.

"Give me the God damn phone," (Y/N) ordered.

Claire looked to Owen who just shrugged his shoulders, took the phone from Claire, and gave it to (Y/N).

"Try to keep it down," Owen said, handing her the phone.

Claire gave him a sideways look.

"She'll get stuff done," Owen replied innocently with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Get your sorry ass out here before I come in there and drag you out here myself," (Y/N) snapped into the phone.

"You can't," Franklin replied.

"Franklin," (Y/N) said in a warning tone.

"You wouldn't," Franklin said, his voice shaking.

"Wanna bet?" (Y/N) teased in a sharp voice.

"I-" Franklin started.

"5," (Y/N) stated.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," Franklin said quickly.

"Make it 3," (Y/N) demanded then immediately hung up the phone.

"Let's go find a place to sit," (Y/N) suggested innocently, tossing the phone back to Claire.

Soon, they were on their way to Malta despite Franklin's protests about them going. 

"Owen," A familiar voice called out.

The three of them turned to see Barry walk up to them. 

"Hi (Y/N)," Barry said after hugging Owen.

"Long time no see," (Y/N) replied.

Once they got catching up out of the way they went straight into business. Barry got them into the underground dino market. (Y/N) went with Owen and Barry to the roof to watch for Rainn.

"I think I got him," Owen announced, looking through the binoculars.

"Target on the move," Barry said.

"Claire, he's headed underground. See him?" Owen asked.

"Yeah, I've got him," Claire replied.

"I'm gonna go down there in case anyone tries to run," (Y/N) said, turning to leave.

"Be careful," Owen warned.

"Always," (Y/N) joked.

When the shooting started Owen was the one to take off after Rainn. So, (Y/N) grabbed a gun and followed Barry. The truck with the Atrociraptors had been flipped on its side and the cages were scattered around on the ground near it. Barry and the agents that were following him pointed their guns at the truck but (Y/N) was more skeptical of the cages, keeping her gun by her side and watching them warily. After a few moments, the cages opened and the 4 Atrociraptors exited. 

"Oh fuck," (Y/N) thought bluntly.

The woman in white pointed her laser at all the agents she could, including Barry and (Y/N). The agents tried to run but were killed by the newly freed dinosaurs before they got far. (Y/N) was the only one who made it out of the area but one of the Atrociraptors was quick to follow her. She knew she couldn't outrun the blood-hungry creature, she'd have to outsmart it but she needed to put some distance between them.  She managed to lead it through an alleyway packed with boxes and garbage which slowed it down for a short time.

"That'll give me a few seconds," (Y/N) thought once she made it to the other side of the alley. 

Before she had time to think of a plan the Atrociraptor burst out of the alley, and looked around for a second before its eyes landed on her then charged at her. Without thinking, she put her gun up and started firing.

Meanwhile, Owen and Barry had just trapped one of the Atrociraptors.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Owen asked.

"She made it away from here but one of the Atrociraptors followed her," Barry answered.

Before Owen had a chance to say anything the woman in white appeared again. 

"Freeze!" Barry shouted, pointing his gun at her.

"Owen, (Y/N)! They took her to Biosyn! There's an airfield on the North side of the island," Claire called through the earphones. 

"Go," Barry said.

Owen climbed onto a motorcycle, but two of the Atrociraptors followed him. 

 "You better meet us at the airfield (Y/N)," Owen thought.