Let The Training Begin

The lab kept Eclipse for a few hours to make sure she was healthy then she was sent to her containment area near the Raptor area. Training wouldn't start for a few days, this way she could get used to her surroundings but (Y/N) spent a lot of time with her to make sure that Eclipse got used to her and trusted her. They were still unsure about how it would work for getting Eclipse and the other Raptors together. They knew that the scientists had added something to her genetics to make her grow faster so she would be big enough to introduce to the others in a few short months, and there was a lot of work to be done before then.
A week went by and it was time to start training, Owen had given her quite a few tips but he couldn't be in there to help her since he still had to work with the other Raptors and it wouldn't go over well if he had the scent of another Raptor on him. 

"Oh come on, will you just work with me?" (Y/N) whined about an hour into the first training session.

They were trying to get Eclipse to follow one simple command, come. Most of the time Eclipse had no problem coming to (Y/N) but she guessed it was because there were a lot of people. However, if she couldn't demonstrate some sort of control within the week Eclipse would be terminated and they would start over, they had to move quickly since was set to grow so fast. 

"Please, just come here. I have treats," (Y/N) tried bribing.

Eclipse stayed in the corner pacing back and forth (Y/N) could tell she wanted to come, but the number of people was intimidating. Finally (Y/N) turned to her spectators and bosses.

"Okay, I need you all to leave, the documentation guy with the camera can stay but the amount of you is scaring her, come back later this week when I have a chance to get her trained," (Y/N) basically ordered, she was a like her Dad in that aspect, when she wanted something she was getting it one way or another.

The people slowly started to leave until only the documentation guy, (Y/N), and Eclipse was left.

"Alright, let's try this again," (Y/N) said to herself.

She crouched down to the ground and placed a treat on the ground.

"Come on, it's okay," (Y/N) gently coaxed.

Slowly Eclipse began to walk away from the corner towards (Y/N). When she reached her destination she ate the treat and then looked up at (Y/N).

"Now that wasn't so bad," (Y/N) said.

Over the next few days, she learned to come, stay, and go, but today was the day that Hoskins and a few of his people were coming to make sure they were set with this Raptor.  

"Alright, today's the big day, you better work with me or it's not gonna end well for you," (Y/N) said to Eclipse. 

Eclipse just looked up at her and then began to pace around, it was just a normal day to her but she could sense that (Y/N) was uneasy. A few minutes later Hoskins and his people arrived and it was time to begin.

"Here we go," (Y/N) mumbled under her breath as she let out a breath.

All she had to do was demonstrate that she had some sort of control over Eclipse, she didn't Eclipse just liked her and respected her and did what she told. Eclipse was on the other side of the room sniffing at the ground. (Y/N) gave a sharp whistle and Eclipse's head shot up.

"Come here," (Y/N) ordered simply.

First Eclipse looked around at all the people and then came.

"Stay," (Y/N) ordered again.

She stayed, (Y/N) began to take a few steps back and Eclipse acted as though she was going to follow and began to move.

"Stay," (Y/N) repeated.

This time Eclipse stayed until (Y/N) stopped a few feet away from her.

"Come here."

Eclipse came and got her treat and then waited for the next order.

"Go," (Y/N) said and Eclipse went back to her business. 

They had passed, for now, the next test would come just before she was moved in by the other Raptors.