A Not So Happy Reunion

The two Raptors were fairly close to each other, as suspected. The ride was awkwardly quiet.

"We're not gonna get any closer to them in this thing. We should stop here," Owen suddenly said.

"Hold up!" Wheatley called, "Load out, look alive, stay alive. We've got your back brother."

The way he said it made Owen shiver a little, "Yeah."

"Claire, we're gonna have to track them alone. I'll need you to be our eyes if either of them runs. Copy?" Owen said through the radio.

"Copy that," Claire answered.

(Y/N) and Owen walked few feet into the jungle before spotting footprints.

"Wheatley I'm on fresh sign, wait for my signal," Owen said.

There was only one set of footprints which left one Raptor unaccounted for.

"Hey, Claire, we only have one set of footprints, where's the other one?" (Y/N) asked through the radio.

"Coming towards you, she won't get to you before you get to whichever Raptor your tracking," Claire replied.

Owen and (Y/N) exchanged a short glance before continuing. They entered a small clearing with an overturned old car, a few Compys ran out of the open door just before Blue jumped on top of the car. 

"Hey, girl. You miss me?" Owen asked gently and quietly.

She roared at them, (Y/N) backed up, behind Owen, knowing that Blue wouldn't listen to her. Blue jumped down off of the car, Owen pushed (Y/N) further behind him.

"Easy, hey! I brought you something," Owen said, Blue still hissing at both of them.

Owen held out one of her old training treats from when she was a baby for her to see before tossing it to her. It hit her snout and fell to the ground, Blue looked at the treat then at Owen with a 'what the fuck was that' look and growled slightly.

"Okay. Hey," Owen said before clicking the little device in his hand a few times, Blue seemed to remember the sound and seemed to be trying to decide whether to actually do something or not. 

"You know me. Eyes on me," Owen said as she walked around to the side, she seemed to be calming down and Owen turned with her to keep eye contact.

"You know me," Owen repeated and reached his hand out to her which would either turn into a good idea or a terrible mistake. 

"That's right," Owen said, nearly close enough to touch Blue now.

Before he did get close enough Wheatley shot a tranquilizer into her neck, causing Blue to freak out.

"Hold your-" Owen started but was cut off when he got knocked over by Blue's tail which just narrowly missed (Y/N). 

He quickly got back on his feet but was severely pissed off, " I told you to wait for my signal!"

"Back you men up right now," Owen warned as they were quickly surrounded.

(Y/N) knew what he was getting at, Blue wouldn't stay calm long with this many people with this many guns, and when she lost her cool someone was gonna lose their life. But past Owen and (Y/N) Blue was someone raise their gun but the angle wasn't right for him to be aiming for her. Owen half backed out of the way, half got knocked out of the way when Blue jumped on the gun who had dared to raise his gun. The man screamed in pain as Blue tore into him and Wheatley fired another sedative, but the man managed to get his pistol pointed at Blue from below her. 

"No, no! Don't shoot her!" Wheatley ordered.

His order wasn't enough as Owen just barely got himself out of the dirt in time to see her get shot. Blue fell to the ground with a quiet howl in pain. Owen picked himself all the way off the ground and all guns got raised at both him and (Y/N), suddenly all the creepy pieces fell into the puzzle.

"Wheatley you son of a bitch!" Owen completely lost control.

Before Owen could even lay a hand on him Wheatley shot him with a tranquilizer dart, they were enough to knock out a fair-sized animal but more than enough to kill a human. Owen took a few steps back, grabbing for his gun but fell over unconscious before he got far. 

"Dad!" (Y/N) cried out and tried to get to him but one of the men had already grabbed her. 

"Owen!" Zia had a similar reaction but was actually able to get to him and remove the dart before all of it made its way into his system.

Everyone seemed to have forgotten that there had been another Raptor headed in their direction when they encountered Blue, everyone except (Y/N) that is. The second she heard her old friend's footsteps behind her, she gave a sharp whistle, thankfully Eclipse seemed a bit more intact in the following orders category than Blue had been.