Eclipse's Experiment

Meanwhile, as Owen's group trekked through the forest of the Biosyn sanctuary, Eclipse had her own problems. She had been separated from Maisie and flown in with Beta instead. Once they arrived Beta was taken somewhere else and Eclipse's cage was rolled through the lab area of the building, far from Maisie and Beta. She was muzzled and her legs and arms were chained together, only leaving enough room for her to take cautious steps when they allowed her to. They were trying to get her to move from the transport cage to the one fixed to the floor in the white room. They stuck electric poles through the bars, trying to get her to move after bribing her with food hadn't worked. 

"Get moving you stupid animal!" One of the men shouted, giving her a shock with the pole.

She got startled, tried to jump away but got tangled in her chains and fell out of the cage and onto the floor. From there, they were able to scare Eclipse into the small cage. 

"Remind me why they brought this one?" One of the men asked.

"It was with the little girl," Another man replied.

"That's one reason," Dodgson suddenly said from behind, startling the two men.

They both backed away so that he could walk up the cage. He started down at Eclipse, who stared back at him with angry eyes. 

"But she's one of the most intelligent life forms on Earth, she was already part of plan but we'll take her now rather than later. The way her brain works will be the key to countless discoveries," Dodgson stated.

He glared at her for a few more moments before he turned and walked away. A few minutes later Dr. Wu came into the room. 

"Hello Eclipse. It's been a long time, you've grown," Wu stated gently as he walked up to her cage.

Eclipse growled at him from deep in her throat as he approached. 

"I know. You don't like me. We just need to do a few tests to see how you work. Calm her down," Wu whispered the last part to the two men. 

One of them grabbed a syringe from off of a nearby table and they both advanced towards the cage. She tried to back away from them but she had nowhere to go and shortly after she felt a sharp pinch in her leg, she no longer had the strength to fight and could only lay there, helpless on the ground. Wu opened the cage door and placed monitor pads in various places on her head.

"If you cooperate with us, we can get you home to your mom, (Y/N)," Wu said to the newly weakened dinosaur.

Eclipse's eyes opened a little wider, lighting up a bit. Wu looked behind him at the monitor and smiled. They continued with different tests, using different names and old audio from various people to see how her brain was stimulated through them. Before they were able to complete their tests, they were interrupted. 

"The girl and the baby raptor got out!" Someone shouted from the hallway. 

Wu and the two men immediately rushed away from the room in search of the escapees. They only forgot one thing. To close the door.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. I figured since the big problem in a fair amount of the movies comes from no one being able to SHUT A FUCKING DOOR, I'd incorporate that here 😁😂