WELCOME!

AAAAHHHHH!!!

Okay, I fucking can't!! HELLO GUYS I'M BACCKKKK!!!

Welcome if you're new and hello if you came back, I'm Shiara. The writer of this story.

How have you guys been? How was your summer? *trying to be kind because of the long wait...* 

This is the sequel to Crisis of Desire, so I advise you to read Crisis Of Desire first! You can find it on my account or simply look it up.

Started writing on the 3rd of May 2021 and finished it on 1st of January 2023

Like book one, there will be many sensitive subjects such as sex, abuse, drugs, murder, miscarriages, and suicide.

If you can't handle that then I don't think my story is for you... I'm sorry.

I won't be posting trigger warnings on every chapter, even if there might be triggering subjects because I'm warning you now! 

This is a mafia story, so there will be some dark subjects. If you cannot handle it, then this story is not for you. Hope you understand!

I am writing this story because I'm bored and I enjoy writing in my spare time, so don't expect it to be the best book you're ever going to read, because I know it's not. 

I hope you guys will enjoy this story just as much as book 1, maybe even more! Please don't steal my shit, I'm really busting my ass for this!

Also, follow me on TikTok (@crisisofseries) for updates and snippets of unpublished chapters😌 

Comment and like if you want the story to continue and let me know what you think!

Before we start, a few things:
1) As some of you know I usually post whenever I finish another chapter, so if I don't post for a while, it's because I'm stuck. (It happened before) I don't really mind if you guys ask, just don't explode the comments with questions. 
2) The characters in my story act a certain way because it's just who they are. If you don't like it, go read something else :) I get it. Some characters annoy me too, I wanted to kill some of my own characters as well, but it's just who they are!
3) Talk about killing... I kill whoever I want in this story because it adds to the drama or is needed for the story to continue. I wish it wasn't necessary, but most of the time it is (trust me). It's just the way it goes. 
4) The story is a little all over the place because there's a lot going on at the same time. So if you have any questions about what the hell is going on, just ask and I'll try to answer as quickly as I can. 
5) There won't be smut at the beginning of the story, I can't explain why yet, but just so you guys know. If you only came here for the smut, I'm sorry. Like always there will be a warning for every chapter that has smut in it, so I suggest you guys wait for those.
6) ENJOY THE STORY AND YEAH, I LOVE ALL OF YOU BYE!

Okay so everyone grew from last time and some new characters, so new aesthetics!: 

꧁༺ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕪𝕒 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕍𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕫༻꧂