{ LV }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

I look at myself in the mirror and wonder where Brandon got these tops from. 

It looks like a corset, but it's not actually a corset, and I absolutely love it. 

But that's beside the point. 

I need to tell Leya and Tiago about my travel plans with Vincent. 

I should've told them a while ago, but I just didn't know how to. And I hate keeping it from them because it feels wrong. 

So today's the day. 

I'm telling everyone about my plan. 

I nod and take another look at the outfit Brandon picked out today. 

He said he made sure everyone's outfit matched today. 

He also told me to get ready because we're leaving in two hours, but I'm already done. 

I decide to head downstairs and get something to eat before we go shopping for some dresses. 

Just as I take out some leftovers from the fridge, I hear the front door open and wait for that person to say something. 

'Neveah!' Marco shouts from down the hall. 'I'm in the kitchen!' 

It takes him less than two seconds to run into the kitchen, and I frown at him when he looks me up and down as I take a bite. 

'Where's Leon?' He asks while he walks over to my side of the kitchen island. 'I thought he was out with you guys.'

'He was, but then Rio called him back and he left, but now Rio's telling me that he needs to talk to Leon, so-' What? 

'What are you talking about?' 

Tiago had to get out of bed early today. He didn't really tell me why, apart from the fact that it had something to do with a deal coming up and that he was going to check something out with Marco and Vincent, but that's it. 

'Just- Do you have any idea where he is?' I shake my head and drop the spoon on the counter, panicking a little. 'You're telling me you don't know where he is?' 

'I-' I can hear the front door open again and wait for someone to shout something like Marco did. 'Any clue on where he is?' 

This time it's Vincent. 

'No, but what the fuck is going on?' I ask as I walk over to the hall. Vincent walks up to me and peeks over my shoulder, right at Marco, before turning back to me. 'We have no idea, but Rio told us to search for him.' 

'And this is the first place we thought he would be at since... you're here.' Right... 

'Did you try calling him?' I ask as I reach for my phone already. They both nod and follow me back into the kitchen.