{ X }

I have to drag Brandon into the living room, as Marco requested since they're not on talking terms anymore

Last night they had an argument. 

I remember hearing Marco screaming something about Brandon needing to suck it up and move on, I have no idea what from, but Brandon didn't like it and shouted something about Cataleya never picking him over Rio. 

And that hit home. 

Even Rio looked a bit wide-eyed when Brandon said that. 

They fought it out, with words and fists. We had to tear them apart. 

And by we, I mean Kai and I. Because Rio didn't even bother. 

He was too busy staring at his fucking phone. 

'What do you want?' Brandon asks as he takes a seat on the couch, glaring at his brother. 'Shut it. Rio wanted to talk.'

Rio? 

I barely noticed him in the corner of the room and almost jump up when he slowly turns to us. He's wearing a fancy black suit, his hair neatly combed back, as if he's on his way to a meeting or something.

 A meeting he didn't tell me about. 

'What's going on?' Brandon asks, moving to the edge of his seat. Even Kai is sitting on the other side of the couch, waiting for someone to explain what's going on. 

'You three are going back to Italy while Marco and I continue our search.' What? Kai nods, smiling to himself a little, and Brandon looks a little stunned. 'No.' 

Everyone looks at me as I keep my eyes on Rio, but he doesn't freaking bother. Of course not. 

'North-' 'You said you'd let me help. So I'll help. What help will I be when I'm all the way in Italy and-' Rio finally looks at me and the words that were ready to flow out like a storm, suddenly disappear. 

'She's right though, how will we be able to help when we're in Italy?' Brandon asks from beside me. Marco rolls his eyes and looks at Rio, waiting for him to respond, but he's too busy with his phone again. 

As if he's waiting for a text or call. 

'Things are going downhill with the shipments, someone is messing with us and it's coming from the inside. We need you to sort that out while we handle this situation.' Marco says, informing us since Rio won't. 

'First of all, I don't care about your shipments, second, I'm here to get Leya back, and third, I'm not going to Italy.' Rio rolls his eyes, before looking at Brandon, finally giving us some of his attention. 

'Cosa sta succedendo?' He asks, making me roll my eyes. Their talking in Italian. On fucking purpose. 'Un traditore.' Rio answers as he starts pacing around the room, 'I need you to find them and kill them before things get out of hand.'