{ LVI }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

I enter the room and hear someone hit something time and time again. 

When I look around the room, my eyes fall on a big figure who's hitting a boxing bag. 

Strike after strike, fist after fist, muscles moving in absolute perfection. 

As if every muscle was carved by God's hands himself. And he didn't even have to try. 

I remember seeing Hunter fight in that cave on the island. He looked good, and I didn't think anyone else would look that good while working out. 

I was fucking wrong. 

Hunter is nothing compared to the man in front of me. He could never compare. 

I could watch him do this for hours, days even, and I would never get tired of it. 

I move closer, wanting to take a look at every detail on his skin. 

His muscles tense before he looks over his shoulder, taking a quick glance at me, before hitting the bag again. 

'What are you doing here?' He asks, suddenly putting less power in his fists. 'Am I not allowed in here?' 

Rio is not wearing a shirt, his body glistening because of his sweat, and I don't take my eyes off his abs. 

'I didn't know you even knew about this place.' He admits as he heads over to the little bar and grabs a towel to wipe his sweat away. 

'I've been in here before.' Just once though. 

When we got here the first time, Veah and I took a look around and ended up in this crooked place, but that's it. 

I honestly almost got lost trying to get here. 

He tilts his head a little, watching me as I walk around the room a little, keeping my eyes on his abs. 

I don't care that he can see me basically drooling over him. 

'What are you doing here, Valentina?' My heart skips a beat when he chugs on a bottle of water, and the water spills down his jaw. 

Slowly dripping down his neck, onto his chest and... Fuck. 

'Everyone said you wanted to be alone.' 

He nods and makes his way over to me. Even though he was just sweating like a maniac, he doesn't stink like Hunter did. 

He smells... Good? Masculine? 

I don't fucking know. 

All I know is that I don't mind. 

'And you decided to come anyway?' 

'I wanted to see if you were okay.' I don't know what happened earlier, but everyone was tense after the meeting they had earlier.