{ XLVII }

I look up at the door and smile when Cataleya and Isabelle walk in

'What are you doing here?' I point at my laptop and sigh deeply. 'Working.' I reply as they take a seat on the couch across from me. 

I sat there an hour ago, but then I switched to the table behind me and now I'm sitting on this couch instead. 

'Well, do you want to hang out?' Isabelle asks, looking around the room to stop at Nico. 'Why is he sitting over there?' 

'Because she moves too much.' Nico replies, sighing as he gets up and jumps over the couch just to end up next to me.

'Cool, cool, well do you want to go hang at the pool or get something to drink and have fun tonight?'

'What's the occasion?' If it's because Leya decided to stay with Rio or at least give him another chance, I'm done. If not, I still have a lot of work to do so I might have to decline. 

'We're headed to Spain!' Isabelle exclaims, getting all excited. 

She told me that she has never been to Spain before and that she always wanted to go there. And Italy. 

I told her she should go with Marco if she wants to see Italy, because he would be able to show her around a lot better than Leya or I would. 

'Does that mean you made your decision?' I ask, turning to Leya for a second. She shakes her head at me, awkwardly smiling because she knows she doesn't have much time left. 

'I don't even know if we'll be in Spain tomorrow, so let's get there first, then I'll decide.' 

My eyes widen, and by the looks of it, I'm not the only one who's shocked. 'Really?' Nico asks curiously. 

'You're telling me that you're going to decide as soon as we get to Spain?' She shakes her head again and looks at her hands on her lap. 'I think I have a bit more time there, right?' 

'So you're not going to decide as soon as we get to Spain?' Isabelle asks. 

I can tell that Leya doesn't know how to respond because she doesn't know what to do. 'Ley?' 'I might need more time. Maybe some time away from all of this would give me a clearer vision of what might be, right?' 

'Don't you think three months was enough?' I turn to Nico and frown at him. 'Who the fuck are you to decide?' Isabelle asks, suddenly sounding defensive. 'And why are you even talking?' 

'Don't start with me Veah.' He says, looking at me as he throws his arm on the back of the couch, 'Because you and I both know I'll win.' 

'No you won't.' I state, rolling my eyes before looking at the other couch to stop this stupid staring contest. 

But Leya and Isabelle are looking at us with that look. And I hate it. 

'Don't you fucking dare.' 'Anyway! Did you talk to Leon yet?' Leya asks curiously.