{ XL }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

'What the fuck was that about?' Leon asks as soon as I close the door behind me. 'Can I at least get dressed?' 

I can see he's already changed into dark clothes, but I just came out of the shower and only have a towel around my waist. 

'I dragged your drunk ass out of that fountain in Venice and made sure you changed into fresh clothes, I've seen you naked before Adriano.' 

He did do that. But why is he acting as if nothing happened? 

'There's a difference.' I say as I get into my closet and close the door behind me so that I can change. 

'Answer the question.' He groans, standing right outside my closet. Jesus fucking Christ... 

'Since when are you and Neveah so close?' 

'Jealous much?' He has no reason to be, but I don't think he is. I just wonder what's up with him. 

'Do I have to be?' I put on some boxers and head to the shirts, grabbing a black one. 'Why are you asking me this?' 

He knows that he should be talking to Neveah as we speak, yet he's wasting time talking to me. 

'She obviously doesn't want to talk to me.' Because you're being distant... 

'I wonder how that happened.' I say sarcastically. 

He was acting foolish a few minutes ago, and he still is right now. 

'Since when did you two become buddies?' 

'I hate to admit it, but she kind of... grew on me?' It's not like I won't be able to live without her or that I'll forever need her around, but I don't mind her company as much as I used to. 

That's something. 

And that's where it stays. 

I quickly put on some pants and put on a jacket, before heading to the mirror to quickly fix my hair. 

'And you called me pathetic for caring about her?' 

'You are.' I say as I finally open the door and look at him, 'You're still pathetic for caring about her because you're acting like a piece of shit and it's not going to help us in the end.' 

'What's that supposed to mean?' Ever since Neveah looked at Leon like she saw a ghost, I've been on edge about everything. 'If you mess shit up with Neveah, there might be a smaller chance of Valentina staying as well.' 

'Trust me, Adriano, she's not actually going anywhere.' He says confidently. 

Or at least he's trying to be confident. But I can hear the faint sound of fear in his voice.