{ XV }

'Are you sure you want to do this?' Noah asks as I climb onto the mat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' Noah asks as I climb onto the mat. 'I want to see if I made any progress.' 

Hunter chuckles and climbs onto the mat in one swift movement, keeping his eyes on me at all times. 'So you want to go against him?' Adam asks, peeking up from his phone for a second. 

I nod and keep my eyes on Hunter, who smirks at me. 

'He's going to destroy you.' Jordan chuckles as he heads to the door. Damian and Ben follow him, but Adam, Noah, and Isabelle stay. 

'Are you sure?' Hunter asks, stretching his arms to the side as he moves from left to right. 'Yes, now can we stop with the bullshit and just go?' 

I beat Adam, I beat Ben, I beat Isabelle, because they haven't done this in a long time. I even got close to beating Noah. I just want to see if I can beat Hunter. 

I'm sick and tired of fighting with Noah and Hunter said he had time, so I want to do this. 

I want to see if my training for the past seven days did any good. If I got any better. 

'She's been training non-stop, I think she might have a chance.' Isabelle chimes, poking Adam's arm a bit. 'Don't you guys have something better to do?' Hunter says, rolling his eyes a little. 

He wants to be alone... 

Isabelle climbs off the little couch and pulls Adam with her, to the door, leaving me alone with Noah and Hunter. 

'Get out Noah.' He shakes his head and moves closer to the mat. 'I want to see what she learned so far and if she made progress.' Hunter rolls his eyes and wants to tell Noah to go again, but Noah simply takes a seat on one of the benches and says: 'She's my student after all.' 

'It's fine, let him stay. At least that way I have someone to confirm that I beat your ass.' He chuckles and takes me all in, trying to spot any weaknesses. 

I have some bruises on my arms, and the bullet wound is still not fully healed yet, but I doubt he'll use that against me. Right? 

'Go a bit easy on her, she's new to this.' Noah chimes, leaning with his arms on his knees. 

I shake my head and look at Hunter. 'Do not hold back on me.' 

'Are you sure?' He asks, slowly stepping closer. I nod and step back, moving to my right so that I'm not cornered. 'Fine.' 

I keep my hands close to my face, ready to block out every hit he has to offer, and he chuckles at it.

He opens his arms and looks at me, waiting for me to strike first, but I won't. 

Hunter needs to strike first. 

We circle around each other for a while, keeping each other in sight, waiting for either of us to strike first.