{ LXXVII }

Since Rio decided that it would be a good idea to wake everyone up and get them on the ship at seven in the morning, without explaining anything to them at all, I understand why everyone's a bit annoyed today

 'Tell me why we're traveling before the sun has fully risen?' Brandon asks, yawning as he drops into one of the chairs. 

'We're going to Spain for a few days to deal with some issues.' Rio explains, making me roll my eyes. 

He did say he had to deal with some issues in Spain too, but the main reason we're going with the whole group is because of my family. 

They want to see everyone again and I miss my mother. 

'Where are we staying?' Celine asks as she looks at me. She knows Rio won't give away as much as I will. 

'We're staying with my mom, I really miss her so I figured we could all go and stay near her.' She smiles at me and looks back at Rio, who's looking at me like I just ruined something big. 

'I bet she misses you too since it has been a while.' Leon chimes in an attempt to defuse the sudden risen tension. 

'Trust me,' I say, peeling my eyes off my husband, 'She's more excited to meet the twins.' 

Everyone chuckles before we all turn back to Rio who's still looking at me. 

'Anything else, or can I go back to bed?' Brandon asks as he shoves his seat back. 'Marcello asked us all to have lunch with him, and he wanted all the women to attend.' What? 

That's news to me. 

Rio did have to get out of bed to take Marcello's call, but he didn't tell me that Marcello wanted to have lunch with us. 

'Good to know, now if one of you wakes me up within the next five hours, I will make sure it will be the last thing you do!' Brandon chimes as he makes his way to one of the bedrooms on this boat. 

'I'm glad we get to see your mom again, Leya.' I turn to Veah and return her smile as she sways Emiliano from side to side. 

I have a lot of talking to do, especially with my mom. 

'I'm not going to Marcello.' We all turn to the other side of the table and look at Veah.

'Neveah-' 'He wants to speak to you girls, so yes, you will go to that party.' Rio states, slowly bringing a glass of water to his lips.

I turn back to Veah and wonder why she wouldn't want to go out again. Especially now that we're finally off the island for a while.

'If he wants to speak to me, we can meet separately, I'm not leaving my kids alone in this house.'

I'm so proud that she's so devoted to her children and nod, before looking back at my husband.

'Marcello doesn't have time to meet up separately.' He says, keeping his eyes on her as if it has become his number one mission to get her to that party.