{ XXVI }

'Are we almost there yet?!' Killian groans, almost throwing up again

Last night he ate some shit from the worst joint you could order at. I told them not to eat it, but they didn't want to listen. 

So this is what he gets in return. 

Nikolai doesn't seem to have trouble, but I heard his stomach a few hours ago. As if there was a war going on in there. 

But it might've been Killian as well. 

Anyways, both of them are grumpy today and I know it's because of the food. 

'At least another hour, but what are we going to tell them.' Nikolai asks, looking at me. 'What do you mean?' 

'I think he wants to know what our next move is going to be, regarding finding your friend.' Killian groans, rubbing his stomach as if it will help. 

'You need to drink more,' I say, looking at Killian, before turning back to Nico, 'and I think Rio will decide what happens next, right?' 

Their eyes widen in shock, and even I feel a little wrong for saying it, but I said I'll let him handle it. 

'You're letting him work on this shit?' Nico asks surprised. 'I promised him I wouldn't bother him with questions, so yes.' 

'And you're sure she's your best friend?' He asks a grin forming on his face. 'Yes.' I say, knowing how stupid it sounds. 

But he wanted me to stay out of it as much as possible, so I'm not going to lie to them about that part. 

'Is there something wrong with that?' I ask, knowing that there is. It's strange that I don't help with the search for my best friend. 'A lot if you ask me.' 

Nico's eyes go over me again, making me wish I could go blind for just a few seconds. 'Can you please stop looking at me like that?' I ask for the millionth time since this trip. 

'I have no idea what you're talking about, Aurora.' What? My heart starts racing and I suddenly feel sick to my stomach. How does he- 

'You look at her as if you want to fuck her, Nico.' Killian says, groaning as soon as he's done speaking. 'And it's clearly making her feel uncomfortable, so please stop.' 

Nikolai glares at his friend, creating an entire plan to murder him in his head, and simply mumbles something under his breath as he walks to the back of the plane, annoyedly taking a seat there. 

'Ignore him,' Killian says, moving to the seat next to me, 'Are you okay?' 

His eyes move to my hands on my lap and when I follow his gaze, I realize that I'm scratching myself a little too hard. 

'Yeah, just-' I can't find the right words and I don't get why it bothered me so much. 'You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.' 

If I could explain what was bothering me so much about Nikolai calling me Aurora, then I would've talked to Killian about it.