{ XXV }

'Leya!' I look at the door, waiting for it to burst open since someone is calling my name from down the hall

'Leya!' I look at the door, waiting for it to burst open since someone is calling my name from down the hall. 'Cataleya!' 

'In here?!' I'm not falling for another one of Hunter's traps. 

Yesterday he tried to lure me into the hall so he could talk to me, by making Noah shout for me as if he needed something. 

I'm not falling for that shit again. 

'Why are you still in your room?' Isabelle asks as she finally walks into my room. 

Her eyes roam over my body, over my injured leg, and back to my face. 'Are you in pain? Do I need to tell someone?' 

'I'm fine.' I smile at her concern and climb out of the comfortable couch I pushed in front of the window. 

It was hard as fuck, but I didn't want to ask Hunter for help. And since he wouldn't let Noah or any of the others near me before I talked with him yesterday, I had no other choice. 

'How did you get past Hunter?' I ask, moving towards my bed. My leg still kind of hurts, but it needs more time to heal. 'He's out for business, sorry I didn't come by yesterday. He was really being a piece of shit.' 

'It's fine.' I had some time to think. 

Not only about how I was going to get out of here, but also about everything that happened at the party. Or before that. 

'How are you feeling?' She walks over to the bed and takes a seat on the edge, 'Do you need anything?' 

'I'm fine Isabelle, you don't need to worry about me.' 

'You got fucking stabbed at a Russian party, of course, I need to worry!' She looks at my leg again, mostly at the bandage peeking from underneath the shirt I'm wearing. 

'I can't believe you didn't catch a face.' Noah chimes, who was apparently standing at the door, 'And what the hell did you do to your room?' 

'I rearranged it so that I won't have to leave this room if I wanted a change of scenery.' I answer honestly, softly smiling at him. 'Also, how was I supposed to know someone was going to stab me?' 

He rolls his eyes and walks over to the bed as well, basically shoving Isabelle off the bed, to take a seat himself. 

'And why don't you want to leave this room?' Noah asks while Isabelle glares at him. I keep my eyes on the both of them, knowing they're secretly up to something. 

Especially Noah. 

'Because she doesn't want to talk to Hunter.' Isabelle answers in my stead, 'And didn't you say she would be safe because she was going with you two?' 

'Your point?' Noah stands back up and steps closer to Isabelle, who's not backing down. 'She got stabbed.' 

'And she made it out alive.' He says matter-of-factly. 'She still got hurt.'