{ Bonus Chapter 2 }

I roll over and wait for her warmth to kick in

I roll over and wait for her warmth to kick in. But the bed's empty on Veah's side and when I open my eyes I realize I'm alone in bed. 

Not in the room though, because the Barsetti brothers are spread out, one sitting at the end of the bed, while the other waits at the door. 

'You guys are both very deep sleepers.' Brandon mutters when he can sense me being awake. 

'Where's she?' I ask instead as I rub my eyes. 

'Taken care of.' Marco answers vaguely and I roll my eyes. 

'Listen up,' I start as I get out of bed, 'you have five seconds to tell me where she is or I'll-' 

The door opens and Adriano grins as he looks me up and down. 'Didn't I tell you to get him ready?' 

Marco nods and throws his arms up as if he got caught stealing something, but Brandon simply chuckles, 'He's worse than you.' 

'Where's Neveah?' I repeat, looking at Adriano this time. 

His grin fades and he simply stares at his watch, ignoring my presence entirely. 

'We have ten minutes, get moving.' He states, instructing Marco and Brandon to start moving. 

They shove me into the bathroom and close the door, making me sigh as I turn to my reflection. 

I look like a mess. Hickeys and scratches running all over my chest and shoulders. Fuck. 

Just the thought of last night makes my dick go hard and I have to calm myself down by thinking about something else. Anything else... 

'Hurry up, Leon. I don't have time for this today!' Adriano grunts from the other side of the door. 

I sigh and quickly brush my teeth, wash my face, and get changed into the clothes Brandon probably laid out for me.

When I return to the bedroom, Brandon disappeared and it's just Marco and Adriano.  

'You and North are made for each other.' Adriano says as he opens the door and heads out, 'Both lazy fucks who don't know how to manage their time!' 

I roll my eyes and stumble after them, wondering what's with the hurry since we're going to keep it small anyway. 

'Did Alessio arrive yet?' I ask and Adriano stops walking, almost making Marco bump into him. 

They both slowly turn around to face me and Marco's eyes go wide, while Adriano's narrow down as if he had no idea I invited him. 

'You invited him?' He asks, not even trying to hide his annoyance at this point. 

'Yes. He did save my life, remember?' Adriano takes a deep breath and pinches the bridge of his nose, before muttering something about wanting to kill me.