{ LXXI }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

'It still doesn't make any sense.' I roll my eyes, wishing that North would just shut up about it already. 'Maybe you're just too stupid to understand?' 

Her eyes fill with anger and I can see her debating if she should throw something at me.

'Can you guys just stop fighting and get over here already!' Leon exclaims as he walks out onto the patio, followed by Valentina. 

I don't get where they get their energy from, but I'm exhausted. 'You need to figure out what to do with it, before it gets out of hand.' 

'I'm not taking orders from you, North.' She inhales slowly, making me smile a little. I'm getting on her nerves more than she's getting on mine. 'Just because you brought two new Curzios into the world, does not mean that I'll listen to your orders.' 

'I'm just trying to help here.' I get up from my seat and walk after Valentina and Leon, wondering why they want to go out on the patio, and notice North walking after me. 'Your help is unasked for, so say out of this.' 

A soft guitar song plays in the background and I can't help but roll my eyes when I notice my wife dancing with my idiot of a cousin.  

'Fine,' She grunts as she walks around me just to get in front of me, 'Just know that it would be a lot more difficult to deal with it later and-' 

'Don't you have babies to focus on?' She frowns and mumbles something as she turns around, staring at Leon and Valentina who are still dancing. 'That's mean and I'm just trying to help.' 

'Like I said,' I turn back to North and stare down at her, wanting to shove her face into the pool and drown her now that Leon's too busy to even notice, 'I didn't ask for your advice or help, so stop giving it.' 

'That's enough.' Before North can respond, Leon sweeps her away, his arms going around her waist as he keeps her close. 

Valentina slowly makes her way over to me and reaches out for my hand. 'Will you two ever stop fighting?' 

'We're not fighting, she just needs to mind her business.' She leans in to kiss me and pulls me closer, slowly swaying us to the music in the background. 

'What are we doing here?' I only danced with her twice. At our wedding and in a club. The club was packed with people, so it felt less intimate, even though it was way more sensual than this. 

This feels warm and better than the other times, yet heavy, as if I'm going to ruin it by not moving with her. 

'You're dancing with your wife.' Her eyes sparkle when she calls herself my wife, just like it makes my heart skip a beat. 

'Why?' She slowly moves her arms around my neck, leaning in even closer, 'Because she feels like it.' 

Because you feel like it...