{ XXII }

'Are you sure you don't want to come as well?' I ask as I wrap a towel around my head

We leave for Russia in less than an hour. 

By we, I mean Hunter, Noah, and I. 

The others are staying here to watch Jade since Martin hasn't come back yet. 

According to Noah, he won't be back for a while. Not that I mind. After talking to my dad, I'll be free to go. 

That's the only reason I'm here. 

To talk to my dad for once. Just once. And then get the fuck out. 

'I am not comfortable enough to travel again, especially to Russia.' Shit. 

'I'm sorry, I didn't think about that!' How could I be so inconsiderate?! Isabelle chuckles, 'It's fine, don't worry.' 

It's not.

'Maybe I should stay as well, we could have a girl night and-' 'No way.' She instantly says, moving around the room a bit. 

'You've been talking about this shit ever since Hunter brought it up. So no, you're not staying here. Plus, you need to shove your success down your father's throat, that's the least he deserves.' 

That's the only reason I'm going.

And she's right. 

'Are you done yet?' I've barely been in the bathroom for twenty minutes, and she's already complaining about the wait. 

'Almost.' I quickly put on some underwear, before walking back to the bedroom. Isabelle looks me up and down, before stopping at my breasts. 'What?' I ask a little ashamed, feeling my cheeks heat up.

'Since when do you have that tattoo?' She asks, pointing at the Omerta Curzio tattoo just underneath my bra. 'Oh, that's because of the Curzio's.' 

'I know, but why- does Hunter know you have the tattoo?' I frown and look at the red dress laying on the bed. It's nothing too special, but elegant as fuck. 

A simple red silk dress. 

Not one I picked out, of course. I bet Hunter did, because he keeps talking about how much he likes the color. 

As if it's his favorite. 

'Not that I know, but he might've-' Before I can finish my sentence, she pulls me out of the room, into the big empty hall. 'Isabelle! What are you doing!' I pull my arm out of her grip and step away from her.

'We have to go and tell him.' She says, pulling at my arm again. 'Why? And please let me get dressed first!' She ignores me and continues to pull me down the hall. 

'What's going on- Oh my god!' Adam, who started running our way, says, turning around since I'm barely wearing any clothes. 

'Why is she not wearing any clothes!' He shouts, keeping his back towards us.