{ LX }

I search around for Isabelle, finding her at the bar again

I search around for Isabelle, finding her at the bar again. 'Who's driving us?' Marco asks, chugging his drink in one go, before placing the empty glass on the table in front of us.

I point at myself and get up, 'Go find Tiago, we're leaving too.'

'Already?' He asks, pouting a bit.

He looks like a complete idiot, and now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen him drunk before. 'Yes, you're going to regret drinking tomorrow.'

'That's something I'll deal with tomorrow.' He chimes as he stumbles down the stairs.

I grab Isabelle's stuff and head down as well, straight to the bar because that's where I saw her last.

Her eyes widen when she sees me and she starts waving to catch my attention as if I didn't see her yet.

'Are you ready to go?' She frowns at me for a second, before taking another drink served to her.

'Already?' She asks, pouting as well.

'You and Marco are the exact same,' I sigh as I take the drink away from her and place it back on the bar, 'But yes, we have to go.'

We have to- well I have to wake up early tomorrow.

And since it's already past midnight, I think it's time we head back home.

'Don't bring him up, please, and let me finish this drink first.' She reaches for her drink, almost falling off her chair, before taking a long sip.

'Don't you think you've had enough?' I ask while she shakes her head in response. 'Coming from you? We never tell you to stop drinking!'

'You do, actually-' 'Okay, but let me just finish this one.' She chimes with a smile on her face.

I sigh and take a seat next to her, waiting for her to finish her drink so that we can go.

'Yes, Neveah,' I look behind Isabelle, right into Tiago's eyes, 'Let her finish her drink.'

My heart starts racing by the way he looks at me and I hate it. I honestly thought he left with the others, but apparently, he's still here.

How long has he been standing there?

'Leon! Did you know that I kissed your girl?!' Isabelle asks, pulling me closer. 'Isa-' I get off the chair just in time before I fall off, and stick to her side since she's leaning on me for support.

'I know, I saw.' What? 'Did you like kissing her, Veah?'

I can barely look at him for longer than three seconds, but his question makes me sick.

It's not that I didn't like Isabelle's random kiss, she's an amazing kisser, but I just don't get why he's asking me this.

'Of course she did, I'm a better kisser than you!' Isa chimes in my stead, before poking me in my arm. 'There's no way you're a better kisser than me.' Tiago chimes, leaning forward, almost falling off his chair as well.