{ XXXV }

'How is she?' Vincent asks curiously as I close the door behind me

'How is she?' Vincent asks curiously as I close the door behind me. 'I'm fin-' Celine can't even finish her stupid lie as she starts throwing up again. Oh god... 

'Celine are you-' 'Do not open that door, Neveah!' It takes every cell in my body not to throw open the door and help her as much as I can, but she doesn't want Vincent to see her like this. 

'I just think I ate something bad.' She groans, probably trying to get back up on her feet. 'Or it's because you're pregnant and you barely slept for the past twenty-four hours.' Brandon says, trying to open the door. 

She locked it the moment I closed it behind me a few seconds ago. 'I'll be fine, can all of you just go and do other things instead of focusing on me. This is embarrassing enough as it is.' 

Brandon looks at me and we sigh in unison, pulling Vincent away from the bathroom so that Celine doesn't have to deal with him right now. 

'Has Rio said anything new yet?' Brandon asks as he tries his best to keep Vincent amused. 'What do you mean?' Vince asks, trying to pry his way back to Celine. 

'Is there anything he's keeping from us again?' Brandon continues to ask, pulling on Vincent's arm to keep him from going the other way. 'Rio has been telling us more lately.' 

They both look at me and shake their heads. 'Just because you two became best buddies, does not mean he's been telling all of us everything.' Brandon says, smiling at me. 

'Well, nothing he tells me contains any plan or hints for getting Leya back.' I admit because it's not. 

Most of the time it's him just venting or us talking about stupid stuff. It's not about getting her out because he does not want to talk about that with me. 

And I don't like it, but I'll manage. 

'Anyways, anything we should know about?' Brandon asks, looking at Vincent again. 'Nothing but some bullshit on Kai, should we not get back to Celine and help her?' 

'She doesn't want to be helped, but I know she'll appreciate the offer.' I answer, pulling at his arm as well. 

'What the fuck is it with you two and bothering people?' 

We all turn around, coming eye to eye with Rio and Marco. 

'We are not bothering people.' Brandon says, rolling his eyes as he keeps a tight grip on Vincent's arm. 'And aren't you supposed to be at that meeting with Micheal?' 

'I was just about to, but I have to talk to North first.' Me? Without saying anything else, Rio turns back around and heads to his office. 

I quickly rush after him and frown at him as I enter his office. 'What's going on?' 

'I need you to take Victoria out of the house for the next couple of hours.' What? 

'I thought she was fine with Killian and Nico?' He sighs deeply and looks straight into my eyes. Straight into my soul.