{ XVI }

'Pack your shit, we leave in ten

'Pack your shit, we leave in ten.' Everyone turns to Rio, but I'm the only one not understanding what the fuck is going on. 

'Where are we going?' I ask as I follow him into the lobby. 'North, just go pack your bags.' 

I want to ask him again, but I need those names. And since we haven't done anything for the past few days, I'll have to behave if I want that list. 

'Come on, I'll explain.' Brandon chimes as he pulls me into one of the elevators. 

'He's so annoying.' Brandon chuckles and waits for the doors to open, before stepping out and pulling me with him. 'I have a strong feeling he feels the same about you.' He jokes, swiping the card against the door. 

It slowly opens and we step inside. 

Brandon starts emptying his side of the closet and I do the same to mine, waiting for him to explain what the hell is going on. 

'We know who let them out the harbor.' My eyes widen at his words and I don't know what to say, 'So we're going back to France to ask the guy a bunch of questions, to ask if he knows anything else.' 

France. We're going back to France. 

'We'll also go by Celine before we get there since she has to fill him in about the shipment that came in through Paris.' He continues, placing his suitcase on the floor. 

'And why couldn't Rio tell me himself?' I ask jokingly. 

I know why he didn't want to tell me himself. 

He still hates me. 

After packing our bags, we all head to the private airport and get on the plane. 

I stay close to Brandon and sit down next to him, not knowing that the seats across from us are taken as well. 

The plane that is usually very empty, is now almost full. Vincent and Killian sit at the front, closest to the door, Brandon, Marco, Nico and I sit in the middle, and Rio is sitting all the way in the back, locking himself up in the little cabin thingy, with Kai on the couch in the corner. 

Nico and Marco sit across from us and talk about our next move, and I notice Nico glaring at me from time to time. 

What did I do now? 

I don't remember hitting him or lashing out at him again? 

'Are you okay?' Brandon asks, poking me in my arm. I look at him and smile. 'Yes, just... A lot on my mind.' He frowns and looks at the seat in front of me, straight at Nico, before looking at me again. 

'A Russian? Never tried that before, tell me how it goes.' What? I roll my eyes when I get what he's trying to say and shake my head. 'No thank you, he wants to kill me or something.' 

'What did you do to him?' He asks laughing a bit at my fear, even though it's not funny. 

I've heard the stories about them, all of them.