{ XLIII }

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

'So go over everything with me one more time.' I grunt before slamming my fist into the bag, enjoying the sensation rushing through my veins. 

Since Leon isn't talking again, I turn to him with a frown. He shakes his head and places the dumbbells he was using on the ground. 

'Right.' He starts, jumping to his feet as he slowly makes his way to me, 'Adriano told me to leave without Neveah, which I did because I felt obligated to get you back.' 

I nod and hit the bag, again and again, feeling Leon's eyes on me. 'So I searched for you, I think that's why you moved so much. But when I got to you that night, I thought about the deal we made and I really just wanted to get you out of there.' 

'And you still won't tell me about that deal, will you?' I ask, unwrapping my fists. 'No, because Adriano made us promise not to say shit until the week is over.' 

'He won't find out.' He follows me to the little water station and chuckles. 'Trust me, he will.' 

I take a sip of the cold water, letting it cool me down on the inside, while the outside is burning. 

'And since you won't tell me about the shit with Neveah, I won't tell you about the shit with Adriano.' 

I roll my eyes as I drop onto one of the benches, letting my muscles relax for just a second. I need a hot bath... 

'Can I ask you something, little one?' I turn to him and see the hope and desperation in his eyes. 'If it's about the thing with Neveah, I won't answer your question.' 

It's not my place to tell him what happened. But I think he already has his suspicions. 

'I just want to know why you're not talking to Elle?' Right... 

'Technically I'm not the one that's not talking, but it's connected to Neveah so I can't answer that question.' 

Celine is kind of mad at me for talking to Neveah about what happened. She doesn't want me to press Neveah about it, which I didn't, and doesn't like the fact that I even asked her if it was true. 

But I'm not the one avoiding her and I don't think she's avoiding me either. We just didn't... bump into each other, for some reason. 

'And also, this ship is huge so who says we're avoiding each other.' I joke, making him look me dead in the eyes. 

He's not buying any of it.