{ XXIX }

{TRIGGERING SUBJECTS, READ AT OWN RISK! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT, DO NOT PROCEED- thank you <3}

I look around, taking in the crowd dancing around everywhere, before coming eye to eye with Nico

He's angry. But I don't get why. 

He has no right to be angry with me just because I sent North to do this. I asked her and she said yes, so he has no right to be annoyed. 

'You okay?' Marco asks, clinging his glass against mine. I turn to him and nod, taking another look around. 

'What's wrong with Nico?' I ask, despite already knowing why he's so pissed. 'You already know.' I do. 

'Have you seen Kai?' Brandon asks, looking around as well. I haven't seen that fucker ever since he talked to North when she entered. 

And maybe that's a good thing. 

'Talk about the devil.' Marco mumbles, just before Kai reaches us. 'Neveah, come on!' He says as he pulls Brandon off his seat and runs back in the direction he just came from. 

He sounds panicked and by the look on his face, something is off. Shit. 

All he said was Neveah, come on, but we all jump up and follow after him. 'What's going on?' 

'The door is locked. She's in there with him and-' 'Go get Nico.' I say, pushing him in the other direction. 

He glares at me for a second, before doing as I ordered him to, while Marco, Brandon, and I get into a hall with a few doors. 'North?!' I shout, opening one door after the other. 

Marco has his gun out already, aiming it as soon as I open every door. 'Neveah!' Brandon shouts, panic filling him as well. 

She'll be fine. Right? 

'I told you this was a bad idea.' Marco mumbles as I open another door. 'Just shut up and find her.' I sneer, walking deeper into the hall. 

It's too small for the three of us and it's making me anxious. 

'North?!'  I hate that I sound panicked as well, but I told her nothing bad would happen and I can't even fucking find her. 

Shit. 

I hear sounds coming from the door at the end of the hall and listen for another second. 'Shut up.' Finally. 

'Neveah?!' We all rush to the door, trying to open it, but it's locked. Of course. 

'Where is she?' Nico says concern all over his face as he walks over to us and looks at the door. 'It's locked.' 

'Help me.' Nico and Marco continuously push against the door, almost bending it. 'For fuck's sake, open this fucking door or I'll-' 'Move.' They look at me as if I'm insane, but we have to do this together.