{ XXVIII }

{TRIGGERING SUBJECTS, READ AT OWN RISK! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT, DO NOT PROCEED- thank you <3}

'Neveah!' I hear someone shout down the hall as I try to focus on the emails I'm working on. 'Yes?'

The door bursts open and I can see someone walking into the room, but I can't take my eyes off my laptop right now. 'We need to talk!'

Brandon jumps on my bed, with Victoria climbing next to him, both of them staring at me as I continue reading. 'One second.' I mumble as I try to focus.

They're looking at me, their eyes burning through my skull, and I decide to close my laptop and listen to what they have to say.

'What is it?' I ask as Victoria moves closer to me, taking a seat between me and my laptop. I pull her closer and hug her softly, looking at Brandon, since he's probably the one who wanted to talk.

'Dinner is ready.' He states, making me frown. That's what he wanted to talk about?

No way.

He was way too excited for it to just be- 'Victoria, can you tell the others we'll be there in ten minutes?' Victoria looks at me and smiles, before climbing off the bed and running back into the hall.

'Okay, something amazing happened when we went clubbing that night and I didn't want to tell you at first but I have to tell you because I don't want to keep things from you and I honestly don't know what to do, so here goes nothing!' He says, his excitement all over the place.

I don't think I've seen him this excited in months.

'Killian and I kissed.' What?! He nods at the shock that's probably all over my face, and can't stop smiling. 'I kissed him and he didn't stop me, he even kissed me back later that night and we haven't really talked since then, and I have no idea if that's a good or bad thing, but I think I have a crush on him.'

Killian? 'Wait, why- Go back a few steps, you kissed Killian?' I ask, still a little blown away by the information he just gave me. 'Yes.'

'I need details, was he good? Since when do you like him? How did it happen? Tongue or no tongue? And what do you mean, you haven't spoken since that night?' He chuckles and moves to my right, smiling at me as he decides which question he wants to answer first.

'He's a great kisser. I think I liked him when we went to Spain. I have no idea. Tongue. I don't know why, but it just feels awkward.' He says, his tone changing with every answer.

'Why didn't you tell me!' I joke, giving him a little push, 'And why is it awkward? Did you puke on him or something?' Brandon did come home pretty drunk that night...

'I didn't know how to and you were busy working all the time, you still are. And no, I did not puke on him, it's just awkward because I don't think he feels the same way.' He says, sadness covering his entire face.