{ XLII }

A/N: AINT NO FUCKING WAY THAT CRISIS OF DESIRE HIT 1 MILLION.... I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE WTFFFFFFFF I"N+SAFIJDNJFKLHASUIO RGIJWHFGUBASb NOOOOOO DUXKKINNNFGG WAAYYYYYYS BOROIHJDOIPGJASU!!!!!! 

Give me five seconds...

Okay I'm back, still shaking but I'm back. Okay so, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING ISTG IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH<333333333333

I know I've been kinda slow with writing but I barely have time and I just want to thank you guys for being patient with me! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AAAHHHHH!

ON WITH THE FUCKING STORY!: 

-----

What did I do wrong now? 

I honestly thought she would just spend the day in bed with me. 

And we could talk... So that I could finally tell her what she needed to hear if I finally got the courage to say it again. 

She's barely been back for twenty-four hours and I'm already feeling us drift apart. 

As long as she stays away from North I should be fine. 

Sometimes things are so simple that they're complicated.

And I don't do complicated things. I erase any complications I encounter. I kill, I wipe out people because I can.

But I can't uncomplicate this.

Not alone.

And I need more time to figure shit out because right now I'm just going on intuitions. On feelings.

And I hate it. 

Just as I sit up on the edge of the bed, the door swings open, and Valentina storms into the room. 

She's furious. 

'I'm going to ask you one question and you're going to answer me honestly.' She demands, stopping right in front of me. 

I sigh and wait for her to continue, knowing that, if I want her to talk to me, I'll have to answer truthfully. 

'Depends on what's the question, but go on.' She shakes her head and takes a step back, probably thinking I'll pull her close again. 

But I don't see the point. 

Not when she's this angry. 

'Did Neveah get raped?' She whispers. 

Those words unsettle something in me, goosebumps covering my entire body as my blood runs cold. And the image. 

The image of North laying on the ground, pinned by Johan while he- Fuck.