Chapter 65~!

It was the  Sunday after the fire (which was on Friday), so we had nothing to do for the entire day that day. So, what did I do? Well, instead of sleeping in like any normal person would do on a Sunday, I woke up very early. 6:09 am, to be exact. I had no idea why, but I felt like walking so I left a note on the nightstand and grabbed a coat after dressing in jeans and a T-shirt. I went to that coffee stand again even though Canada had thought introducing me to it yesterday was a big mistake. There I ordered a double chocolate mocha with an extra shot of white chocolate and chocolate shavings sprinkled on top.

Suffice to say it woke me up very well.

"Wow this stuff is so great! I think I'll go sprint to the vet's office and see if the animals are better!" I exclaimed while taking off down the sidewalk. "Wheeee~! Why can't I feel my fingers? Or my face?"

~~~

Canada's POV~

When I finally felt like crawling out of bed, I came face to face with my girlfriend, whose nose was hovering maybe an inch above my own.

"Mattie, why aren't you up yet?" she asked, her words pretty rushed. "Come on get up get up!"

"Why?" I groaned, looking over at the clock on the nightstand. It was only 8 in the morning! "How come you're up so early, eh?"

"Oh well you see I dunno why I got up at 6:09 am but I did and then I decided to go get something to drink before heading over to the vet's office and TADA I brought Ko and Kumajirou and Zip home and boy I was really surprised that I didn't get in trouble for bringing animals up to the room even if they could talk why do you think that is Mattie?" I didn't get the chance to say anything before she got going again. "Oh well hey that's a good point I mean talking animals are wayyy cooler so why wouldn't they be allowed in hotel rooms hey what do you think we should to today can we go get some coffee I really love coffee I seriously do in fact I think I'll marry it so I don't have to be apart from it ever again WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?"

And then she passed out on the bed, right next to me, with the newly patched up polar  bears and Pomeranian on the bed around us.

I blinked, utterly stunned. "Uhm, okay... then? Guys, what happened to her? Did she get coffee again?"

Kumawhatsit nodded. "Yeah, she had a whole bunch of this double chocolate mocha with extra stuff in it before she ran the whole way to the vet's office!"

"What is wrong with her?" Ko cried out. "I thought I'd go deaf with all the chatter she made on the way back here!"

I massaged my eyes in slow circles with an index and thumb. "Okay, well... Just let her sleep it off. I'll see if I can talk to her about drinking coffee again."

~~~

"Ergh... What hit me?" Melina mumbled, holding her head while she sat up on the bed. "Did I do anything... weird?"

"I'll say!" Ko said loudly. "You nearly talked my ear into oblivion!"

"I thought I was gonna die with how fast you were running!" Kujamirou exclaimed.

"Uhm... You woke me up?" I said, not having much to say on the matter other than "No more coffee for you, missy."

Melina sighed and let herself fall back onto the bed. "Okay, okay, I think I agree with you there. No. More. Coffee."

~~~

Melina's POV~

So we spent a good portion of the day watching television. More specifically, a hockey match between Russia and Canada. I think it was obvious who I cheered for.