Chapter 67~!

Okay~ So! I dunno why, but this story seems to have a lot of moments with drinking in it... I guess it's just fun to write about. Now on to the funniness~ 

Also, I SUCK at their accents, so please just bear with me.

ALSO, some England bashing in this chapter courtesy of Kadi's utter dislike of him.

---------------------------------------------

"Yikes... This could get interesting," I said mostly to myself as I picked up my first shot glass and prepared to take a drink. The taste burned my throat slightly, but after it was down I didn't feel any effects, just like Kadi had promised.

"So, what are all your human names, anyway?" I asked, making Scotland and Ireland look at me over their own shot glasses.

"Dylan Kirkland, nice to meet you. Again," Wales said, a slight chuckle in his tone now.

"Shawn Kirkland, tha's m' name," Ireland said, setting his glass down with a thunk!

"And I already thought you knew m' name was Allistor," Scotland said.

"I did, I was mainly talking to Ireland and Wales," I said, downing another shot in a heartbeat. "So, what exactly is the point of taking all these shots if the effects don't show up until it's all over?"

Kadi giggled from her spot next to Allistor. "Oh, you'll see."

~~~

There was a knock on the door and Kadi jumped upto answer it. When she threw it open (almost as if the magical locks no longer existed) she pretended to act dead drunk.

"Heyyy, Ivan! Whatcha - hic - doin' he-uh?" she giggled.

Ivan just smirked, a full bottle of vodka in one hand. "Sera, I know you're not drunk."

Kadi rolled her eyes and opened the door further, dropping the act. "Fine. Comin' in?"

"Da!" He stepped in and saw Ireland and I drawing on each other's arms with a permanent marker.

"Hiya, Ivan~" I sang, having had a few beers mixed in with the shots. "Whatcha doin' here?"

"I heard there was a drinking party," he explained. "Kadi invited me."

"Ooooh~ Cool! Anyone else planning on coming?" I asked Kadi, who shook her head.

"No. Not unless a certain Englishman plans on crashing," she said. Scotland chuckled suddenly, and when their eyes met they broke into laughter.

"You know what I call him?" Kadi asked us, and we all shook our heads. "Well, he's a flag-stealing nancy boy who's afraid of tweezers!" Ireland, Wales, Russia, and I all laughed/roared/giggled in response. "You know, Rome and I had to give him those eyebrows. He tried to conquer me, after all."

I let out a loud "Le gasp!" "Seriously? Like... that?"

Kadi nodded. "I don't know why all those countries are fine with sodomizing each other all the time. I draw the line at rape."

I shuddered. "That's gross."

"Aye, and we made him suffer for it, too," Scotland said proudly.

"Yup! Love you, Allie-pallie~!" Kadi cooed as she hugged him around the shoulders and pecked his cheek.

"Allie-pallie?" Shawn and I snorted in laughter.

"Yeah! That's what I call him when I want to mess with him."

"Well, two can play at that game," Allistor grinned, "Serafina."

"Oi! No calling me that!" she yelped, smacking his arm.