Bonus Chapter: Owl_Soul Oneshot~!

Okay guys, so! Owl_Soul, someone who I've come to know through chatting and just random awesomeness, wrote me a oneshot for Melina and Canada, and she thought maybe you guys would like to read it! Besides, it would be nice to update after my incarceration at the Detention Hall for Lazy Children XD LOL Just kidding, I was grounded from electronics for about 5 days. Don't ask, just don't... So we both hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

Melina drummed her fingers agaisnt the railing. She was going to kill France later. He had showed up at her door and dragged her here, to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Then he told her to stay there, and he left. She sighed and turned around, looking over the city of Paris at night. The small dots of lights reflecting off water was quite a sight. She heard the elevator ding. She sighed.

France was finally back. "France  I am going to-"

"France? I'm not France. Why did you think I was France?"

Melina whipped around, her bright green eyes wide, there stood Canada. He looked confussed, and what was that in his eyes, hurt? no, it couldn't be. "Mattie!? Oh, I'm so sorry! France showed up at my door and then dragged me here, and told me to stay. I was about to leave."

"So that's where he went." Canada muttered.

"What?"

He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Oh, I was visiting him earlier and he disappeared for an hour. When I asked about it he refused to tell me."

"What was he thinking?" Melina turned back to face the sky line.

"Who knows?" Canada came and joined her.

"So," She turned to face him. "What are you doing up here?"

His eyes conutined staring at the city as he spoke. "Well I was on my way to the airport, and I saw this place, and realized I'd never been up here. So I here I am."

"Ah."

It was silent for a while. Not an awkard silence, but a comfertable silence. One where they were just enjoying each others company.

Melina had a random burst of energy. "Come on! We- or at least one of us- have to punish France!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him to elevator.

"Going down." She pressed the only button there. Since it only went down to the ground and up to the tower.

SNAP!

"Um, Melina....What did you do?" Matthew asked, both of them not moving a musle. Literally. The smile was still on Melina's face.

SNAP!

"GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!" Canada yelled ushering her foward as they both ran out the still open door. The second they were both out, there was the sound of metal twisting and suddenly the elevater wasn't there.  They both looked at each other wide eyed before they dropped to their stomchs and looked down the new hole, just in time to see the elevator hit the ground.

"Guess I don't have to kill France later, because that must have hurt." Melina said, staring at the pile that was once a transportaion device.

Canada scooted away from the hole laughing.

"What?! What did I say?!" Melina sat up, glaring.

"Of course it hurt! D-do you know where we are in France?" Canada kept laughing.

She had a second of embaressment, then burst out laughing.

"I-I can just see him, kneeled over." Melina got out in between laughs.

"Whimpering in pain!" Mattie added.

"Oh God!"

Their fun was  interrupted as they heard someone with a megaphone. "Is there anyone up there?"

They both got back on the stomachs, and peered over the edge of the hole. There was a man standing on top of the once-elevator, which was now marked off with police tape. A crowd had gathered.

"Are you okay?" The man asked, somehow seeing their heads.

"Yes!" Melina yelled.

The man didn't do anything.

"I don't think he can hear us." Matthew pointed out.

Melina pouted before she stuck a thumbs up over the edge of the hole.

"Okay, was there anyone in the elevator?"

She rotated her hand so it was a thumbs down.

"Alright, you're going to have to take the stairs down. But be careful! They haven't been used in years!"

Melina gave them another thumbs up to prove they had heard. Matthew stood up and offered his hand. She took it and he pulled her up.

"Alright! To the stairs." She said turning her head to look for the stairs. "Wait- are we the only ones here? At the top of the Eiffel Tower? World famous touriest hot-spot? About a million people show up here everyday?"