Chapter 41~!

"AAAAAAH!"

The scream jolted my senses onto high alert and I rushed out of my dormroom, leaving behind a confused Canada. I raced down the hall and into the room I thought the scream came from. There I saw China on the desk chair, trying not to freak out too much more than he already has.

"What is it, China?" I asked frantically, afraid he'd been hurt or attacked or worse.

"Spider!" he yelled fearfully, stabbing a finger at the little black bug still on his covers.

I rolled my eyes and said nothing as I scooped it up with a piece of paper and tossed it out the window. "There, was that really so bad? It was just a little spider."

"Thank you, aru~" he cooed, climbing down from his perch on the desk chair and hugging me. "You are very brave, Melina."

"Aw, come on," I said bashfully. "It was just a little daddy long leg, those things can't even bite you because their mouths are so small."

"But still! You know I'm afraid of spiders and I'm glad you came to rescue me, aru!"

"Um, you're welcome, China. I guess." He released me and I looked down at his sleepwear. "I guess that was as good a wake-up call as any, am I right?"

He chuckled. "Yes, I suppose it was. See you in class?"

"Yup! Man, we're finally gonna see what Rayn is like as a teacher. Can you imagine?"

"Oh, I know! What was with her clothing yesterday, those big black boots? I saw Germany reading something a while ago and there were people who wore boots like those."

"Really? What kind of book?"

China grimaced. "Something you don't want to see."

(A/N: My friend, who wanted her character ((Rayn!)) to appear once more, described the boots as German porn boots. And she owns a pair, also. -_-' *Sigh* the friends I have... Are AWESOME!! Check out the birthday video preview Basque_girl123 made for me! ---->)

~~~

"Yaaay~ My first day, my first day~" Rayn was singing quietly as we all filed in to her class and took our seats wherever we wanted. She sipped from a mug that had a British flag and a Canadian flag on the sides, which I pointed out to Canada with a smirk.

"Love your mug, Rayn," I said to her, and she looked up with a grin.

"Thanks! I love my Maple Tea, so I had to get a mug that fit, am I right?"

I giggled and Japan blushed, I caught him in the act out of the corner of my eye. (A/N: Yaoi fans, there you go. It was Rayn's suggestion LOL)

The bell rang, signalling the beginning of class. Rayn stood up with a clipboard in hand and a pen.

"Okay, I have to do this lame-o roll, so Alfred?"

"The hero is present!" America crowed from his seat on the other side of the room, by the window.

"Okay. I can tell you'll be annoying but what can you do. Arthur?"

"I am here," England said after a second as he was pulled from his conversation with Flying Mint Bunny (I'd been introduced to her and she was very nice).

"Ah, I see you. Uhm, did you know you have a green rabbit with wings on your head? You might want to have that checked." England gaped at Rayn.

"You can see her?"

"Yes, I think so? Okay, moving on now." Roll was soon over and she got down to announcements.

"Okay, I don't wanna be the fuddy duddy teacher who doesn't have any fun and is like "Do your work, shut up, no dreams for you" so let's have some fun with this, alright? So today I think it would be fun if we all got to know each other. If anyone has any questions for me I would be happy to answer them." Rayn crossed her legs as she sat on her desk, facing all of us.