Chapter 92~!

Please watch the video it has something you'll want to know at the end!! Also, it cuts off at the end for some reason, but the message is still there. :D

---------------------------------------------

"Hey, there you both are!" Rayn said as we walked into her classroom the next morning, our hair disheveled with sleep after not being able to brush properly. 

"Sorry, we overslept," I replied while yawning. 

"Ohhonhonhon~ Tired, are we?" France chuckled from his seat by the door. "I 'ope you both liked zhe presents I picked out for you~"

We both blushed and glared at him. "Papa, we broke it off," Canada told him. "We didn't realize it was legal because Kadi tricked us." 

"Okay, you can discuss your love lives after my class," Rayn said as she pushed us toward our seats, which we both took quickly. I'd been at the end of her sword already, I didn't want to be again. "Today we're learning about Spanish Easter because Easter Sunday is this weekend."

"It is?" Canada and I both asked in unison, looking at her in surprise.

"Yeah, where have you two been? Oh, right, 1750. Haha~" she chirped while drinking from a can of generic orange soda. "Okay~ Well, what Spain likes to do is get these eggs and empty them, then fill them with confetti and crack them over people's heads for good luck."

"Okay, why are you acting like this?" America asked her.

She ignored him in favor of downing a deep slurp of her soda. "They're called cascarones, and we're gonna make some maybe." She giggled madly behind her hand, her teeth already stained slightly orange.

"I think there's something in her soda," I whispered to Canada, who shrugged in reply. She was suddenly looning over the both of us.

"What was that~?"

"Do you have something in your drink?" I asked bravely.

"Oh, no~ I just get really hyper when I drink generic orange soda~!" She giggled and whistled with her fingers in her mouth. What sounded like a small elephant came bounding down the hallway and into our classroom. A dog's head peeked up over the front row of desks, and his gaze zeroed in on both Rayn and me. He gave a joyous woof and bounded over to us, knocking me out of my chair and to the floor upon reaching me. I hit the ground with a thud while he towered over me, licking my face and neck with affection.

"Ah, Sunshyn! When did you get so big?" I squealed, trying to push the overexcited dog off. He licked my lips, making me look disgusted and slap my hands over my mouth. "Gross!"

Rayn clapped her hands together and Sunshyn returned to his owner's side, slobbering all over her hand and nuzzling her leg. I groaned and sat back in my chair, still incessantly wiping at my lips with my blazer sleeve. My hair, once only disheveled, was chaotic.

"You did that on purpose," I whined to my teacher, who adopted a look of disbelief.

"Moi? Never! I only called him over, he decided to attack you with love~"

I rolled my eyes and tried to comb my hair down with my fingers, which didn't do squat.

"Vhat did I miss, bitchez?" Prussia asked as he came into the classroom, late as usual.

Rayn beckoned him over, and when he came she gave him a good ol' high-five to the face with her slobber-covered hand.

Yup, this was gonna be a fun class today.

~~

"Nein, nein! Oh, wait, wrong language. You have to change the form of the verb when you're saying "I have to..." whatever," Rayn said after Prussia messed up once again. When he got it right, she cheered and crushed a cascarone over his head, enveloping him in a cloud of confetti. He voiced his protest and tried to brush it all off, only managing on covering the floor and his desk with the bright bits of tissue paper.

Rayn giggled, took two large swigs from her second (or maybe her third?) can of soda before skipping back to her desk. She lounged across it and almost fell off after rolling around like she was crazy."Wheeeheeheehee~"

"I don't think this is what a teacher is supposed to act like," America murmured back to the both of us. "What the hell is wrong with her?"

"It must be the soda," I said. "Should we take it away or something?"

"Nooooo!" Rayn sobbed. "Don't take away my lovelies!" She hid behind her desk and stared out at all of us just over the top. "My precious..."

I burst out laughing at the reference. "Rayn, seriously, what are you doing?"

"I'm Batman~"

"Nu-uh! No way!" America protested, but Rayn's hands across his mouth shut him up.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she shushed. "No more words."

~~~

"And don't forget, there must be cascarones and whatnot at your awesomeness!" Rayn called drunkenly from under her desk as the bell rang and we were released to our next class.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?" I whispered to America, who shrugged with an obvious "I have no frikkin' clue" look on his face.

"So~" France said as he slung an arm around my and America's shoulders. "What are we going to do about Easter, mon amis?"

"What do we normally do?" I asked.

"We 'ave a feast and do all sorts of zhings!"

"Easter egg hunts, candy, chocolate, jelly beans..." America added, trailing off.

My eyes went wide with wonder. "Jelly beans? Yay!"

--------------------------------------------

What a fail I am at writing filler... Apologies for le shortness