Chapter 27~!

I was taking a shower, minding my own business and singing some popular songs randomly to myself, when I thought I heard the bathroom door open. "Hello~?"  I called out as I washed out the shampoo in my hair. There was no answer and I let it go.

Take me by the tongue and I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you
All the moves like Jagg- "AAH!"

I screamed then because about two gallons of cold water fell on me out of nowhere!

"Kesesesesese~!"

"AHAHAHA~!"

"You GUYS!" I yelled. "You're dead!" I shut off the water and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me and securing it tightly.

"Oh no, run!" Prussia yelped with a laugh, and the two culprits raced out of the bathroom.

I threw back the curtain and took off after them, yelling threats like "You'll look like a chihuahua when I'm done with you!" and "England's gonna curse you with pins in your voodoo dolls!"

I heard an unamused "Mein gott. Bruder, vhy are you here?" as I was jumping the last few steps of the staircase. Then I flew past the front door and saw Germany (looking annoyed), Japan (looking passive as always), and Italy (happy, no der). Oh, and Romano, who was glaring at both Spain and Germany while eating a tomato.

Prussia and America ran past them and into the living room with me hot on their heels. I think the rest of the Axis seeing me in a towel blowing past them all was a little shocking, but oh well.

"Buongiorno, bella~!" Italy waved, unaffected.

"Hi~" I answered, stopping at the entrance to the living room. "Hey, Germany? Mind if I kick your brother's ass?"

"U-Uh, nein," Doitsu replied, and I pumped a fist in victory.

"Yesss! Prepare to die, Prussia!"

~Several begs for mercy later~

"Note to self: don't ever mess with Melina while she's showering," America said, wincing as he moved the arm I'd punched repeatedly.

"No der," I replied. "Nice trick, though. I never saw it coming. Although I seem to recall a peace treaty between you and I."

"Eheheh, yeah..."

I was dressed and properly dried off now and was sitting on the couch with an happy-flavored Italian glomming onto me.

"Mein gott, you hit hard," Prussia griped.

"Ooh, big bruder vas beaten up by a girl," I cooed mockingly in Germany's voice.

"Shut up, I am awesome."

"I'm awesomer."

"Am not."

"Am too."

"Am not."

"Am too."

"Am not!"

"Am too!"

"TWEET!" Girlbird screeched to break us up.

"Zhat is enough, you two. Stop fighting like children, mein gott." Germany ordered.

"So, why are you guys here?" I asked Italy and Japan, choosing not to look at Germany. He yelled at me...

"Yeah, I was wondering that too," America chimed in.

"We brought presents like Santa Claus!" Italy beamed, throwing his noodle-arms up in the air.