Chapter 96~!

We're approaching chapter 100~! That means get ready for your mind to be BLOWN when that comes around!

--------------------------------------------------------

Kadi wailed and clung to my shoulders while I just patted her back and wished I was elsewhere. "Please please please please please please please!"

"You'll have to convince the teacher, Kadi!" I said over her begging.

Then Kadi zipped over to our English teacher and started to sob. "P-Please, you have to let Malcolm and me out of c-class today!"

"Why should I do that?" he asked coolly as he stapled papers together.

"Can't you see I am pregnant?" Kadi shouted angrily, pointing to her belly that had grown somewhat since I last saw her. "And Scottie left he had to go back to Scotland and he took a plane to get there and now I'm all alone and I need Malcolm to-" From then on it was only squeals and sobs as she descended into another crying fit.

"Malcolm to what?" he asked, starting to freak out because of the sobbing, hysterical, pregnant mess clinging to his shirt. (A/N: This will be filmed and on the side of this page~)

"I need him to stay with me! I can't be alone!"

"Alright, alright, I give you both permission to leave your classes!" he said, fed up, as he scribbled down two passes and handed them to me. "Just quit disrupting my class!"

"Thank you, sir," I said quickly before putting an arm around Kadi's shoulders and leading her out of the building. Once outside, she brightened instantly and looped her arm through mine.

"That was easy!"

I deadpanned. "That was an act?"

She shook her head. "Most of it wasn't, although the part where I got mad was, heheh~"

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "What are we going to be doing now, Kadi?"

She grinned wider and clapped her hands together. "Video games~!"

~~~

When Kadi and I reached her room, a new door had appeared right next to the bathroom's door. I mean, it must have just appeared, because I'd never seen it there before!

"Whoa, when did that get there?" I asked, standing back as she opened the door.

"I just put it in, come on!" Kadi said, stepping inside with me following closely. Inside the room were four of the biggest flat-screen TVs mounted on three of the walls. A computer desk was against the left wall, a home entertainment center was under the one on the right, and a jungle of cords from every gaming system ever invented (and even some yet to be invented) was stationed below the one directly in front. The only chairs were beanbag-flavored (whichis to say they were beanbags.I promise I didn't lick them to see if they tasted like beanbags.) and the walls were covered in game posters.

I stared in awe at the room around me. "America would have thought he'd died and gone to gamer's heaven of he saw this."

Kadi laughed. "That's why this will stay our little secret, comprende?"

"Si, I got it!" I said with Italy's voice (just because I could).

"Now let's do this!"

"Whooot!"

~~~

"Argh dammit Canada die!" I shouted while stabbing viciously at the iPad's touch screen with my index finger. Kadi, whose attention was focused on a TV screen and her keyboard, laughed.

"Whatcha playin'?"

"It's called Plague Inc.," I replied. "And Canada just refuses to get infected!"

"Make your plague resistant to cold," she said without looking away from her character in the shoot-'em-up game she was playing.

"Oooh," I said, quickly going to the plague ability page and making the change. Soon enough, the first Canadian was infected and spreading it to all his buddies. "Muwahahahahaha~!"

Look at your countries~

"America, stop poking me, please," Canada said to his brother, who sat next to him and was playing something on his DS.

"Whattaya mean? I'm not touching you," America replied without tearing his eyes away from his screen.

Canada felt it again, and an irkmark appeared on his forehead. "America, please stop poking me."

"Dude, I ain't doin' anything," America replied, looking at his brother in confusion.

"Then who is, eh?"

America was about to answer when he sneezed explosively, almost dropping his DS when he bent down. Not half a moment later, Canada followed suit, dropping his book and sadly losing his place.

The room full of countries then started sneezing uncontrollably; papers and pencils flew from desktops, books out of hands, tears from eyes and mucus from noses.

"Wh-What is -achoo!- going on?" France exclaimed with his nose stuffed in the crook of his elbow.

"I don't know!" America answered, nearly losing Texas with the next big attack on his sinuses.

"What the heck is going on with you people?" the teacher yelled over the noise level.

Now back to me~

"Yes! Victory for Skynet is mine!" I cheered, thrusting my fists in the air while the iPad rested in my lap.

"You named your plague "Skynet"?" Kadi laughed. "Nice!"

"Merci~!"

Just then the door burst open and countries tumbled in, forming a dog pile right in the doorway. Kadi and I yelped in surprise and stared at them all.

"Uh, hey there, guys," I said slowly, afraid we were in trouble for something.

"Kadi! Were you playing "Plague Inc." again?" America asked from under France's arm.

"I was..." I said softly. "Is that a bad thing...?"

"Agh!" America yelled. "Kadi, we told you not to do that!"

She grinned devilishly. "Why not? It's a fun game, especially on my magical iPad~"

"Kadi!" I whined. "What did I do to them?"

"Sneezing fit out the wazoo," America replied.

"Ah, mon ami, why would you do zhis to us?" France griped.

Canada picked himself up from the floor and held out a hand for the iPad. I gave it to him reluctantly, apologizing.

"Sorry, I had no idea..."

"It's okay. Just make sure you don't let Kadi trick you like that again, okay?" he whispered in my ear, and I nodded with a grin on my face.

"Got it!"

-----------------------------------

I don't own Plague Inc., Endemic Games does.

WUVS to those who knows the drill and proceeds to follow it!