Chapter 35~!

MULTIPLE F-BOMBS LATER IN THIS CHAPPIE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. HAVE A NICE DAY OH LOOK CAPS LOCK is on... XD

---------------------------------------------

The whole damn world is just as obssessed
With who's the best dressed and who's having sex
Who's got the money, who gets the hotties
Who's kinda cute and who's just a mess

And you still don't have the right look
And you don't have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends
High school never ends

"Yeah, sing it, girl!" America cheered, interrupting me and making me trip over thin air.

"I thought you were gonna knock from now on!" I yelled.

"Hey, you left the door open," America said easily. "Obviously I didn't have to."

"No, I didn't," I said as I picked myself up and fixed my shirt. "Zip or Ko must've pushed it open or something."

"Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you sing at the party tomorrow night?"

I gaped and felt myself get flustered. "Wh-Why would you want me to do that?"

"Dude, have you heard yourself sing? You're incredible! And you can mimic the singers, too, so it'd be awesome! I have a great speaker and karaoke system, I could totally hook you up and you'd blow the house down!"

I shook my head rapidly, blushing very darkly now. "N-No no no no no, th-that -- I-I couldn't, I -- Th-That is, there's no way I'd be able to go up in front of everybody and sing!"

"Why not? I think it'd be fun!" America said.

"Yeah, of course you think so, it was your idea! I-I don't think I can do something like that. I'd mess up in front of everyone and get so embarrassed! I'd never live it down..." I crossed my arms over my chest and stared down at the floor in front of me, my face still red just from the thought of his idea.

"Aw, please? Would you do it for a cookie?"

"No. A cookie is nowhere near enough to make me go onstage."

"Two cookies?"

I smirked. "Hell no."

"Three cookies and another kiss from Mattie? Come on, you know you want it."

"No!" I yelped, instantly getting back what little blush I'd lost previously. "No way! That's-! Just no."

"What'll it take to get you singing into the mic, dude?" He was pleading with me now.

"I don't think anything would get me singing in front of people, Al."

Oh, how wrong I would be.

~~~

"Iggy! Did you bring the stuff?" Little Me giggled excitedly and clung to England's neck as he lifted me up and set me on his arm.

"Of course I did. How could I forget? You only bugged me about it every ten minutes or so last time you visited." He smiled and held up a plastic shopping bag. "Here it is, just like I promised. Do you need help with it?"

"No, just the makeup," I replied while grabbing the bag and racing to my bedroom after he put me down. "Thanks, Iggy!"

I came out a couple minutes later dressed in tiny ripped jeans and a T-shirt with the British flag on it. My shoes were heeled boots and I had a red bandana around my neck. My nails had already been painted black the day before and my ears were bedecked with earrings that were guitar picks with the British flag on them, also. Fingerless black gloves completed the apparel portion of my Halloween costume.