Chapter 72~!

Despite being kidnapped by a pirate who turns out to be my language teacher in the future, I was having a good bit of fun on this adventure. Sure, I was getting funny looks from the other crew members, and I would probably die by the end of the voyage, but still. Having fun.

"What, you guys don't know what bubbles are?" I asked the chibi countries, shocked that three kids (even if it was 1750) didn't know such a thing.

"No, what are bub-bles?" Italy asked me curiously.

"They sound fun!" America declared.

"Of course they are!" I agreed. "Hmmm... Maybe we can make some so I can show you..." I trailed off while walking away from the railing, my white shirtsleeves billowing in the sea breeze. "Maybe... Well, we need some soap and water, and something round to dip in it...."

"Wow, that sounds strange," Canada commented as he followed me closely. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"This'll be fun," I said with a slightly mischievous grin.

~

After procuring (read: snatching) up some soap from the kitchen and a small bucket, I used a piece of old, stiff rope as a wand and twisted it into a loop. Then the soap was mixed into the water with some scrubbing, and our bubbles were complete. Carefully, because this was a test-run, I diped the wand in and pulled it out, smiling when the transparent bubble-soap stretched across the loop. When I blowed, it popped almost instantly, as did the second and third. Finally, on my fourth try, I was able to make a lasting bubble that floated around on the ocean breezes.

America, Italy, and Canada clapped their hands in awe as the giggled and tried to grab the floating object. "Bubbles, bubbles!"

"Oi, what's going on over there?" Rayn yelled from the deck above.

"Nothing, I'm just showing them bubbles!" I called back.

"Bubbles?" Rayn inquired. In answer, I blew another one the size of my head and used my breath to propel it closer to the captain. It popped and rained down on the three little countries, making them squeal with laughter. (A/N: OMG THE FLUFFINESS)

"See? Bubbles," I said before going back for another round.

"These are so cool!" America exclaimed, grabbing at a cluster of small ones.

"Aren't they?" I answered, my grin wide.

Entry #1:

Well, seeing as how I may die at the end of this voyage, I thought I might as well leave some sort of record of what happened. Today was the first day of our journey, and after a mid-day meal, as the crew calls it (Whatever happened to lunch?), Rayn called me into her chamber to show me the route we were taking to get back to her island. We're going through the English Channel, down and around Africa, before crossing the Indian Ocean. Then we head through what is called Indonesia in my time, and then after going by the Phillipines, we'll practically be there.

I showed Canada, America, and Italy what bubbles are (can you believe they don't know what they are?) and then we sat and I told them stories. Rayn says I start working a little tomorrow, and she'll teach me how to fight with a sword in case I have to defend myself from some of the creepier crew members. For a prisoner, I've been treated pretty well. So far. Hopefully it doesn't change too much. Of course, this is a pirate ship. Who knows what'll happen to me in the end...

Man, I sound so depressing. Better knock it off... And I hope no one thinks I'm doing anything bad by writing this, seeing as how no one seems to know any bit of English on this damn ship. *Sigh*... I hope Matthew can come for me, if he knows what happened to me yet. But Kadi's with him, so I'm pretty confident things'll be alright... Sort of...