Chapter 52~!

"Kiku, can you tell me the correct answer to this question?" Ms. Rayn asked as she sat on the empty desk in front of Japan. Her teacher's paper of our Spanish homework was in her hands.

"Uhm... Hai, I think so. A Marcolm re gusta reer un ribro," he said a little unsurely.

Ms. Rayn made a squee face and said, "Oh my gosh your accent is so kawaii!" She hugged him tightly and he stiffened considerably.

"M-Ms. Rayn, prease, I don't rike you invading my personar space," he pleaded.

Ms. Rayn pulled away and looked him in the eye, her hands on his shoulders. "Then you know what I'll have to do to fix that?"

"No," he said almost fearfully. "What is that?"

"I declare a hugging war on you! I'm going to hug you until you get used to it!" she announced, and Japan deadpanned.

"But... But that's so chirdish!" he protested.

"Yeah, I know," she said lightly with a grin.

"Wazawai wa watashidesu," he moaned.

"Oya oya, anata ga sunde iru yo!" Rayn said back, much to the confusion of the rest of the class, myself included.

~~~

"Hey, what's the answer?" I asked Matthew in a whisper, and he whispered it back behind a hand.

"The Me-"

Just then the door to the classroom opened and three little children tumbled into the room. They picked themselves up and scanned the room, two pairs settling on America while the third found Kadi.

"Mommy!"

"Daddy!"

That made the entire freeze as the two -a boy and a girl- launched themselves at America, who caught them and smiled.

"Spud, Vale! What're you doing here, munchkins?" America asked lightly, putting a hand on each of their heads.

"I'm not Spud, I'm Potato!" the boy -about 4 years old, he looked- protested.

"Hi, Mommy!" the third boy said as he leapt into Kadi's arms gleefully.

"Hi, Daddy," the little girl, Vale, said shyly.

"Mr. Jones, Ms. Uburaga, would you kindly take this reunion out of the class?" the teacher asked through strained patience.

"You have kids, America?" Switzerland asked in wonder, saying what everyone else in the room was thinking.

"Hey, there's a lot you guys don't know about me," America said. "After all, the hero has to have secrets, right? AHAHA!"

"Yeah, like the time you-" Potato was cut off by America's hand over his mouth.

"Not here, dude," America said quickly.

"But what about when you forgot to-" Vale was silenced as well.

"Seriously, sweetie, don't start with that." America started to usher his two younger children out of the room along with Kadi and the third child.

"Wait wait wait! Uncle Mattie's gotta come, too!" Potato said, pointing over America's shoulder. "And that kid next to him!"

America looked at us and motioned with his head to follow. I shrugged and got up, Matthew right behind me. When the door shut they glomped Matthew happily.

"Uncle Mattie, it's been forever!" Potato said, clinging to his leg. Vale was silent as she glomped his other leg.

"Hey, I missed you guys, too," Matthew said as he patted their heads.