Chapter 30~!

\O[]O/~~ VICTORY YELL!! 30 CHAPTERS!! 8D So I hope to make this long but with short little clips from scenes here and there around the house. Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and sat up, yawning while stretching and rubbing my eye all at the same time. 'Yep, I'm a multi-tasker' I thought sleepily. I looked around and found Zip cuddled up to me, still asleep on top of my covers. I petted his backside and he stretched himself out so I could pet him all over.

"Whozza good boy?" I cooed, burying my face in his fur and rubbing him affectionately. He woofed and wagged his tail happily, glad of all the attention. 'Yes, you're a good boy~"

Then I realized something that made me want to leap for joy: I felt fine! No icky sick feelings anymore!

"YAAAY~!" I yelled, jumping out of bed and jumping around happily. "I'm not sick I'm not sick I'm not sick!"

"Rock on, dudette!"

I shrieked and fell off my bed, having been dancing on it when he said that. With my legs sticking up in the air while bent I yelled "Haven't you heard of knocking?"

"It's my house," he shot back, coming around the side of the bed and helping me up.

"Well, I guess you have a point there. But I am still a lady, and therefore must be treated as such." I faked a silly British accent.

We looked at each other and then burst into laughter until our sides were shaking with the force.

"That's a good one!" America said around chuckles.

"Hahahahahaha no." I got all serious suddenly but couldn't hold it for very long. I started laughing again until I felt like I was done. "Aah~ But seriously, please knock next time?"

"Okay, fine, whatever. I know you girls need your privacy and whatnot."

"Yep, we sure like it. Especially when that girl is outnumbered by guys, 2 to 1," I pointed out.

"Why are you talking about Mattie like that? That's mean," he said jokingly, and I smacked his arm while still cracking a smile.

"That's mean!"

~~~

I gasped in happy surprise. "You made breakfast again!"

Matthew turned quickly in shock; apparently I'd snuck up on him. "Where did you come from?"

I grinned. "Haven't we been over this?"

He looked confused for a second but then that look disappeared when he remembered. "Oh, heheh, right. Anyways, yeah. Bacon and eggs for breakfast!"

"Woopee~!" I sang as I sat down at the bar table excitedly. When I looked at what had been laid there I shook my head. "Canada, this isn't bacon."

"What do you mean? Of course it's bacon."

"Canada, this is ham." I pointed to the slices of ham set on the plate in the center of the dining room table. "Not bacon."

"No, that's bacon," he insisted. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"It's ham."

"It's bacon."

"It's ham."

"It's bacon."

"This. Is. Ham."

"It's bacon where I come from."

"Then that is some seriously wacked up place, wherever that is." I winked to show no bad feelings and dug in while he had a "Is not!" look on his face.