Chapter 25~!

Has anyone noticed that in chapter 5 she has a dream and in 15 she has another? *nudge nudge* ;) Muwahahahahahahaha~~

---------------------------------

"Dammit dammit dammit dammit..." I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest to try and retain some warmth. It was freezing and the sky was dark and stormy with its raining clouds. 'Now I wish I hadn't left my jacket in the bag...' The rain was coming down harder and harder, obscuring so much of what I could see and creating a steady rhythm of heavy pattering and splashes. "Go find shelter," I told myself.

A little girl's giggle sounded from next to me and I jumped, shrieking in surprise. My eyes darted down to find Selena standing there with a hand over her mouth as she laughed.

"Do you talk to yourself often?" she asked.

"You followed me!" I exclaimed. "How did you follow me?"

Selena rolled her big golden eyes. "Honestly, Melina. I think you would have figured out by now that I'm not a normal little kid. I can do magic and things like that, duh."

'Alright, so I'm being visited by little magical people again-'

"Hey, I'm only this little because I wanted to be," Selena said, interrupting my thoughts. I ignored her comment and kept my train of thought going down their tracks.

'- and I'm lost in the middle of a rainstorm. Well, I guess the world would seriously have to hate me if this got too much worse.'

"You should never say that," Selena warned.

"What?" I asked her before my head throbbed painfully. I gasped and put my hands to my temples automatically, me eyes squeezed shut. 'What's going on?' I wondered, and then I heard... voices. I was hearing voices in my head!

"Oh God no no please don't let me be going bonkers!" I yelled, shaking my head with my hands clapped around my ears as if that would make the people shut up. But when I opened my eyes pictures began to go along with the sounds, and the voices weren't all talking at once anymore.

"Can we go to the park today, Al?" I was still tiny (like in all of my "memory-dreams". I pulled on Al's hand while he sat on a couch and drank his coffee.

"Get 'em! Get 'em! Yes!" I was sitting in front of an older-style TV, watching cartoons excitedly.

"IIItaaalyyy~!" I launched myself at a happy-looking (duh) Feliciano bearing a platter of pasta (again, duh).

"What's this? What's this? What's this?" I was in the woods, walking a nature trail with Matthew and pointing at all the plants I didn't know (or knew but felt like asking and hearing his answer).

"Wh-What was that?" I stammered, out of breath for some reason.

"You are remembering things too soon," Selena said mystically. "Something's blocking your memories. Very strong magic."

"But why?" I pleaded, noting that I was kneeling on the puddled pavement.

"I don't know the answer to that," she replied slowly.

"Well there has to be someone-" I froze when the voices came back, then the video clips that went with them.

"I~'m gonna getcha!" Alfred sang as he chased me around the living room, lots of other people all in their teens watching with amused smiles. I giggled and squealed when he caught me and tickled my sides.

"Kylie dressed me up!" I exclaimed excitedly, spinning to show off my pretty blue sundress and my long hair with small locks braided with ribbon here and there. "Isn't it pretty?"