Chapter 70~! O.O OMG

Yeah, I'm making my chapter titles a little more diverse. It's more fun that way!

And for those who didn't get the last chapter's title, the video will enlighten you~

-------------------------------------------------------------

When we rounded a bend in the path, our eyes were met with the sight of a small whitewashed cottage with a partially thatched roof. A shirtless Scotland was on said roof, hammering away at the boards he was putting in place of the thatch. He waved a salute to us with two fingers, smiling at Kadi and casting Matthew and I odd looks. Kadi waved back happily and opened the gate, letting Canada, America, Italy, and Romano go first. All around the yard were toys for children and children for the toys.

Canada was especially taken by the scenery. "Holy... I remember this now..."

Chibi America tugged on my jeans persistently, and I knelt down to be at about his height. "Yes, America?"

"My siblings are sooo annoying, you wanna come see?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Sure, I suppose so."

"Yay! Come on!" he said happily, pulling me along and into the house. Matthew followed, his younger self glommed onto his leg. The house was quiet inside for a few seconds, and then a few of the older states noticed him and made happy noises.

"A A A A!" they said, while a few others started to cry from inside their cribs.

"See? Told you," America said, a hand on his hip. He went over to one of the cribs and climbed up onto the side, holding onto the bars. He reached a hand through the bars and stroked the young baby's hair, saying "Hi there, Carson." That was enough to calm the little girl's wailing, and she giggled.

Matthew scooped up a larger baby and cradled her to his chest, cooing to her, "Oh, Joey, you were so cute when you weren't an angry thug. Yes, you were. Yes, you were!"

Kadi and I just sorta stared at him. "He'll be great with your children," Kadi remarked to me, though loud enough for him to hear. We both turned a bright red, and to distract myself I turned to another cradle and read the engraving on the smooth wood.

"Ginevra." Inside was a cute-looking girl with blond hair and already bright green eyes. It was eerie how much she already looked like England.

"Yeah, that's Ginny," Chibi America said, petting his sister's hair through the bars. I gasped when I heard that name. 'She was the person in that one dream I had about magic!' I picked up the tiny state and held her while she made little baby cooing noises. 'This is weird, it's like the roles are switched now...'

"Aren't you so cute?" I cooed back, holding her up before bringing her back into my arms. She giggled some more and I put her back into her crib to move on to another baby colony.

I walked over to Matthew, who was still holding baby Joey. "Which state is she?"

"This is New York," he said. I gasped and eased her out of his arms, cradling the infant to my supressed chest.

"Ooh, you're going to grow up and have Brooklyn Rage, Joey!" I said in a baby-ish voice, and Kadi groaned.

"She's got rage now," she commented. "Don't try to wipe her face, she'll get mad, padawan."

I froze, and so did Matthew, who was sitting on the floor with two more babies and his younger self gathered around him (one boy was trying to chew on his leg).

"Padawan?" we asked in unison.

I gave her a hard look. "Kadi, how would you know what padawans are if you're from this time?"