Chapter 17~!

~November 5th

I woke up feeling... strange. It wasn't an abnormal sensation, but I felt... different. Did Alfred draw on my face in the middle of the night? Again?

Then something cold and wet pushed itself between my thighs and I shrieked with laughter, trying to turn away from it. Zip yipped and kept sniffing while I tried to hold him back. I put my hand down on thin air and tumbled out of bed, my legs sticking straight up in the air.

"Ouch," I muttered, sitting up after some flailing of my arms. Tilting my head back, I saw Matthew looking sleepily at me from his bed. "Morning~!" I chirped.

"Morning," he answered tiredly, trying to go back to sleep by curling up under his blankets. Glancing at the clock (my head still tilted backwards) I saw that it was only 6:42. 'Hmmm... I woke up a little earlier than usual... I wonder why that it...'

I reached out to the bedframe and get up but froze when I saw it. The rosetta of blood. On my boxers!

The next thing I knew I was on my feet and tearing into the bathroom, yelling at the top of my lungs.

"Oh god I'm gonna DIIIIEEEE!!"

Turning around and locking the bathroom door after me, I pulled off the boxers, leaving me in my underwear and shirt and bra. "Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no," I chanted fearfully. "It's a heavy one, crap!"

"Melina, are you alright in there?" Matthew asked from the other side of the door.

"Y-Yeah!" I called back, but then a low "Nooo..." spilled out from my lips.

"Y-You're starting to worry me, Melina," he replied. "What's going on?"

"Nothing that shouldn't be happening!" I answered. "But...OH GOD WHY ME?!"

~Third POV~

Canada was startled. 'W-What is going on with her?' he thought frantically. 'Is she hurt? Upset? What is it? She only just woke up, what could possibly be wrong now?'

"Melina, please tell me what's going on?" he asked worriedly.

"No, no, I'm fine!" she replied, muttering "FML" under her breath. 'Why do I have to be a girl? These are the times I wish I wasn't...'

"Omg this is bad..." Melina groaned, finishing up in the bathroom and unlocking the door.

"What in the world is going on with you?" Canada asked, holding Kumajirou now. "Are you okay?"

"No," Melina muttered as she brushed past him, irritated at nothing.

"Then what's the problem? You just went screaming into the bathroom!"

"So-rry." She began to get dressed, obvioulsy done talking.

'What's her problem?' Canada wondered as he, too, got dressed.

'Damn it... I hate this' Melina thought angrily.

~~~

America laughed obnoxiously. "What'd that corndog do to you?" he asked, referring to the fact that Malcolm was glaring at it with an intense hatred.

Malcolm smacked hsi forehead to the table boredly. "Worst... Day... Ever..."

"He's been like this all morning," Canada said in his brother's ear. "I have no clue why."

"Dude, are you sick?" America asked the depressed country.

"Not really..." he answered in a watery voice.