Chapter 35 - 'It Always Comes Back to Haunt You'

Chapter Thirty-Five 

- Kellie's POV - 

"I promise." 

I glance up at him and back down to my finger. The diamond in the middle is so beautiful, I cannot put it into words. His hand wraps completely around mine and he pulls me to him. I place my hand on his naked chest, balancing myself on him. 

"We're so young," I whisper, looking into the depths of his brown eyes. They have and always will be my favorite feature on him. 

"Don't hold back," he replies, his voice deep and slightly coarse. He leans his forehead onto mine and I feel so comforted. 

"I just don't know wh-" 

"I said you didn't have to give me an answer, I mean that," he interrupts me and I feel some type of relief come over me. I nod slightly before I lean in, kissing his lips softly. 

"Why can't we be like how we used to be?" I pull away, grasping his face and neck in my hands. He shifts underneath me, but he never breaks eye contact with me. 

"We're still the same," ha pauses, his eyes now roaming my face. "We've just grown," he continues with a small smile. I furrow my eyebrows at him, before I sigh from too many emotions coming over me. "Your heart's beating fast," he comments, rubbing circles along my back. 

"I'm not thinking too straight right now," I let out a breathy laugh. Inside, I know that he is the reason for the abnormal speed of my heart. 

"I love you," he says quietly, searching my eyes. 

"I need you to show me," I grip his shoulders hard and he seems surprised at my response. "Please," my voice cracks slightly from the dryness present. Once again, his eyes roam my face and I am now feeling a desperation in me. My lips part as I try to find words to say. "I need this.. I need you," I almost want to cry at how much I missed this. 

Without anymore hesitation, he leans in, grasping my lips between his. I gasp from a sudden yet familiar electricity that runs through me. My hands move up to grip the back of his head and my body naturally leans into his. 

In one motion, he somehow manages to turn us over, not breaking the kiss once. Our tongues work together like magic and I feel myself becoming unraveled by him. His hands roam down the sides of my body as he begins to trail kisses down my jaw and neck. I moan and gasp at the same time from how he just knows what to naturally do. 

His lips leave my neck and they go down on my stomach. He seems like he doesn't miss a spot before I feel his hands wrap around towards my back. He pulls away from me and focuses on me as I feel my bra being unclasped. His fingers skillfully lowers the straps, slowly and I feel my stomach flutter as his eyes flicker from me to my chest. 

I lean up from the bed, bringing his head back down to mine as I miss the feeling of him. His hands roam my bare chest and it causes shivers to run down my spine. Just this alone, is enough pleasure from him to send me off of the edge.