Chapter 28 - 'Tokyo'

Chapter Twenty-Eight 

Three Years Ago Narration 

- Justin's POV - 

I played with her soft hands, a light forming inside of me. I watched as she finally stirred awake. Her brown eyes fluttered open, smiling slightly when they fully opened. 

"Morning," I smiled down to her, intertwining our fingers together. 

"Good morning," she nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck, her hair bringing chills down my spine. I hugged her closer wanting to make her feel safe and content. 

"You okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard her inhale and exhale deeply. 

She nodded her head into me. "Yeah, I'm just tired," she said quietly. She looked up at me and I could tell she was tired but that was not going to stop me from getting a kiss from her. I leaned in, brushing our lips slightly. She responded quickly, just as I expected. Sitting up slightly, she grabbed my neck bringing me more towards her. She opened her mouth for me, turning it into something more passionate. In one motion, she brought herself to straddle over me, making me want her more. 

"Justi-, whoa, um," we broke our kiss abruptly to look over at the door to see Julian. I felt her shift above me knowing that her face was red from embarrassment. 

"Yeah?" I licked my lips, holding her hips so she would not go anywhere. 

A smirk spread across Julian's face. "We need you in ten minutes," he raised an eyebrow at us. I started to chuckle to myself, noticing she was hiding her face from him. 

"Alright, give me a minute," I said and Julian nodded, turning on his feet, he shut the door quietly. She looked at me up through her eyelashes.

"Well, that's embarrassing," she grinned at me, the red flush going away on her face. 

"It's okay, babe," I laughed. "Don't pay attention to anyone," I said, watching her as she positioned herself to place her head on my chest. I still could not believe that I was this lucky. She is everything I have ever wanted. She was perfect in my eyes. 

"You should probably go," she suggested, rubbing her hand up and down my arm. 

"I'd rather be with you," I ran my hand through her long, soft brown hair. I could sense a smile forming on her face. 

"You'd get in trouble," she said, speaking the truth. She understands so much. She understands why I have to do this. 

"I love you, Lynn," I said, grabbing her hand again. She glanced up at me, a glimmer in her eyes. She smiled widely.