Chapter 7 - 'It's Complicated'

Chapter Seven 

 - Justin's POV - 

happy. love u #mybeliebers

I sent the tweet smiling to myself. I haven't been myself lately, and my beliebers could probably tell. When I've been out in public, I've been unrecognizable and mainly - I haven't been out in public. 

"Justin - get over here," I looked over to find an impatient Zander. He uncrossed his arms and signaled me to come to him. On his Mac computer he reopened a tab and there was an anonymous email with a video link. 

"What is it?" I asked clicking on the link. He shrugged his shoulders while tapping his finger on the counter. It finally loaded and at first the screen was just black. I furrowed my eyebrows and practically jumped in my seat when I saw a person. Outside of my house. It was dark outside and quiet. The only light that could be seen was a lights above the door and a small light inside. 

"Dude -" 

"Shh," I shushed him. Suddenly, there came Kellie. She opened the fridge making the inside of the house more illuminated. "This makes no sense, this was last night," I muttered making the video full screen. She then sat the water down and looked around for a second and then there I was in my boxers. The camera zoomed in on us showing me rest my head on her shoulder mumbling something to her. 

"This was last night?" Zander asked taking a seat beside me. 

"Yeah," I said under my breath. I then disappeared in the video leaving her by herself. Kellie took another sip of water before freezing. She slightly turned her head to face outside. The camera moved quickly but it was still on her. She then frantically put the water back in the fridge and ran out of sight. 

The camera then again went black but there was a deep chuckle. "One...step...ahead," A voice whispered. Zander and I looked at each other in unison knowing exactly who that was. Clicking the 'X' in the corner I felt myself starting to boil, but I kept myself composed enough. 

"Okay, what the hell?" Zander said standing up. "This makes no sense! You told me Liam didn't know where the fuck he was - and I sure in hell do!" His voice raised in anger. I glared over to him and I couldn't find an explanation either. 

"I don't know, but I think he's playing a game and I sure in don't want me to be involved. Let alone Kellie..." I said getting up and shutting the laptop with more force intended. 

Zander snorted almost in a joking matter. "Why not...you've already brought enough hell into her life, why not take her on another roller coaster," He snapped. 

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I said through gritted teeth. He clearly forgot how pissed off I can get when he talks about someone, especially someone I love. 

"You know exactly what I mean," He spat turning his back towards me. Feeling my stomach roll I grabbed the back of his shirt and pushed him into the wall with as much force as I could.